Top of the line Batches??

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
ConcernedMom420
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 am

Top of the line Batches??

Post by ConcernedMom420 »

What vendors currently have tip top batches?? I’m willing to broaden my perspective but I seek the euphoria part of Kratom. Does anyone know of any fire batches that are currently in stock with whatever vendor?
Patchgarden
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:48 am
Location: Southern NH

Re: Top of the line Batches??

Post by Patchgarden »

It seems Soul has some fire batches at the moment.
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: Top of the line Batches??

Post by RumRunner »

Green maeng da at Lucky's Herbals.
Bangin' good.
ConcernedMom420
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 am

Re: Top of the line Batches??

Post by ConcernedMom420 »

What varieties does Soul have that are the best?
Patchgarden
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:48 am
Location: Southern NH

Re: Top of the line Batches??

Post by Patchgarden »

ConcernedMom420 wrote:What varieties does Soul have that are the best?
I have only tried the DDP, White Pinoh, super elephant, and Red Kong Jong. My average dose is usually 3 grams and I can or have to only burn 1.7 or less and it is amazing.
Just an FYI, I am a fairly new user, and this place has opened up a new world.
g0ldl10n
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:47 am

Re: Top of the line Batches??

Post by g0ldl10n »

RumRunner wrote:Green maeng da at Lucky's Herbals.
Bangin' good.
Second this. Lucky's Green MD is easily among the best I've had this year. Also, their White MD and Green Hulu aren't far behind it. All very solid in my opinion.
Post Reply