Pure kratom extract dosage
-
Rocktardius
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:21 am
Pure kratom extract dosage
I just ordered some of MO's pure kratom extract with an mg scale. My doses are very high, and I was wondering how I should dose it? From what I understand its supposed to be taken with regular kratom, and my regular kratom doses have been around 12 grams. How much extract/regular kratom should I start with? I was just wondering if anyone has experience on this matter.
-
l5s1bgon
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:04 pm
Re: Pure kratom extract dosage
You can take it solo or with leaf. 100 mg is equivalent to around 5g of leaf. I would start a little lower than your full regular dose and add onto it an hour later if needed.
-
Rocktardius
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:21 am
Re: Pure kratom extract dosage
How strong is it taken by itself?
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Pure kratom extract dosage
Don't forget too that extracts will screw up your tolerance levels even worse and much quicker than plain leaf. So, I as many would say to try and taper down your doses one way or another and just use the extract for a special treat every now and then. Just . Y 2 cents tho, good luck my friend!!
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: Pure kratom extract dosage
I had Calebs full alks , 200mg was what I would call an intense dose but quite enjoyable
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Pure kratom extract dosage
I started ordering extract as dosing at work is a PITA and extract makes it much less obvious. I also try to prepared crushed leaf at home pre-measured and hopefully labeled! I just dump the little container into my hot cup of tea. I know that extracts mess with tolerance. Lol! I've had some mystery kratom here lately.
Using extract all the time is pricey, too. I saw somewhere, probably a Google query that a full dropper full of the liquid like the kind MOB sells is a dose. It never seems to fill the dropper but I've found 2 halfs works quite well. I actually have quite a bit of dry extracts laying around to add to my powder but like the liquid for stealth dosing (at work).
Using extract all the time is pricey, too. I saw somewhere, probably a Google query that a full dropper full of the liquid like the kind MOB sells is a dose. It never seems to fill the dropper but I've found 2 halfs works quite well. I actually have quite a bit of dry extracts laying around to add to my powder but like the liquid for stealth dosing (at work).
* javagurl62