Whole Herbs Kratom....tastes like tea

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
daydreamerinwords
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:11 pm

Whole Herbs Kratom....tastes like tea

Post by daydreamerinwords »

Hello everyone, new to this site but not as new to Kratom, have taken some capsules from an online vendor and it relieves both pain and anxiety for me. I picked up some Kratom capsules from a headshop in a pinch and took several capsules (as I usually would), and I know that the taste of Kratom can be unpleasant - however, these capsules tended to have the taste of regular tea, almost akin to Lipton. Surprising, given how unpleasant Kratom tastes in powder form. Should I be concerned about how legitimate the vendor is? I feel like the capsules should not taste like Lipton tea. The strain was Red Vein Indo, .5 grams per capsule. I also feel unusually lightheaded, but that could be on account of taking several capsules.
Ezriderx2x
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am

Re: Whole Herbs Kratom....tastes like tea

Post by Ezriderx2x »

Other than lightheadedness, did you feel normal effects from your dose? Can't say I've come across anything that tastes like Lipton in all my years.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Whole Herbs Kratom....tastes like tea

Post by herbalhippie »

I've had a couple strains taste similar to tea. One tasted VERY much like matcha, can't remember what strain/vendor it was though.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Whole Herbs Kratom....tastes like tea

Post by BallzDeep9 »

daydreamerinwords wrote:Hello everyone, new to this site but not as new to Kratom, ... Should I be concerned about how legitimate the vendor is?
Welcome daydreamer, yes imo definitely be picky about where U get your kratom! It sounds like you're doing some "head shop capsules" there? Order from Legit online vendors, raw powder and Cap it yourself.. I think you'd have a better experience maybe, it should not taste like Lipton Tea lol :roll: Fresh raw kratom does smell like grass clippings, sometimes, after mowing your lawn 8-)
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
daydreamerinwords
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:11 pm

Re: Whole Herbs Kratom....tastes like tea

Post by daydreamerinwords »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
daydreamerinwords wrote:Hello everyone, new to this site but not as new to Kratom, ... Should I be concerned about how legitimate the vendor is?
Welcome daydreamer, yes imo definitely be picky about where U get your kratom! It sounds like you're doing some "head shop capsules" there? Order from Legit online vendors, raw powder and Cap it yourself.. I think you'd have a better experience maybe, it should not taste like Lipton Tea lol :roll: Fresh raw kratom does smell like grass clippings, sometimes, after mowing your lawn 8-)
Interesting stuff. I got mine from a local shop in town, I heard good things about the brand and it was overall extremely effective, I was just shocked at how much the reflux of the capsules tasted like tea. Just a very strong tea smell that knocked me back a bit. Thank you :)
Post Reply