Anyone have their own kratom tree?
-
HarryHood
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:00 am
Anyone have their own kratom tree?
I’m curious to hear if anyone has their own kratom tree(s). If so, how has your experience been? Is it indoor/outdoor/both? Can they survive a winter in a climate that stays slightly above freezing? How hard are they to take care of? Assume I know nothing at all about plants!
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Anyone have their own kratom tree?
You'll end up wanting to talk to labdog!!! He's a great dude who I have had convos with as well as done business with on the trading post. But check out this one post about trees he had/may have for sale....
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2826&hilit=Tree
That's about all the info I can give, though I wish I could have one or a few here hahahaha. But no f'n way in NJ!!! Good luck!!
Oh, and welcome to the forum! Hope you are finding your way around, and enjoying this awesome community!!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2826&hilit=Tree
That's about all the info I can give, though I wish I could have one or a few here hahahaha. But no f'n way in NJ!!! Good luck!!
Oh, and welcome to the forum! Hope you are finding your way around, and enjoying this awesome community!!
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Anyone have their own kratom tree?
I have one of labdog's baby trees. I live in San Antonio so it's pretty warm here, actually downright hot at the moment, lol! My tree is inside in my indoor garden. I'm pretty bad at watering my outside plants so it's probably going to stay inside for quite some time. It's recommended that you start them indooors anyhow. It does freeze here although not that often but I'll cross that bridge as I get to it. I guess if it's still in a small enough pot I could bring it back inside. My brother has had success growing citrus trees in Maryland. He does bring them inside for winter and has grow lights.
* javagurl62
-
NerdsTakeOnTheWorld
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:54 am
- Location: Washington DC
Re: Anyone have their own kratom tree?
Yep, Labdog has some great plants as others have said. Have 2 of his cuttings growing now, they rooted perfectly and after just a couple weeks already have new leaves coming out.
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Anyone have their own kratom tree?
I've seen pics of benni's and his has been flourishing. Its on the pics pages on discord bro.
-
enjoyalienation
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:51 am
Re: Anyone have their own kratom tree?
Oh man, I wonder what it's like to chew some fresh leaves.
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Anyone have their own kratom tree?
pretty nice, I mean makes your mouth numb, but the effects arent as strong as processed powder. But it def tastes more fresh bro.enjoyalienation wrote:Oh man, I wonder what it's like to chew some fresh leaves.