ATTN : Gumbistadore

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

ATTN : Gumbistadore

Post by mivanqua »

Hey Gumby, I dropped the crap and started testing your samples. Still interested in a write-up? You have #1 on white MD but I skipped that one (I'll try it if I MUST but generally whites and I just don't agree) I've tried #2 (super green supreme) and #3 (I forget which) and will continue. Am happy to oblige just say the word. I just dont want to waste time if you dont need/want me to. Also, I dont see Behind The Scenes here anymore. Am I just overlooking it? Thanks for everything and I am sorry I got stuck on a momentary trip there. All I can say is, with me at least, it's just part of my nature to experiment and look for the best ways to do things even if they're not "productive" in the standard sense. Please accept my apologies. As I said, I just wanted a level playing field before I began.
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: ATTN : Gumbistadore

Post by gumbyke1 »

Welcome back Mivanqua! Lol, Gumbistadore? I had no idea what that meant, I only clicked on it out of curiosity. I sure wasnt expecting a message intended for me. Dont worry about the surveys... those tests we for a long time ago! Weve moved on since then... :lol:

I just looked and the behind the scenes post is still there, you just need to scroll a few pages. Its been a long time since Ive written on it... maybe I should change that soon. Lots to share!
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: ATTN : Gumbistadore

Post by mivanqua »

I dunno. Just being stupid. In all actuality, it was a variation of a nickname I gave a kitty I really loved who unfortunately was eaten by coyotes in my neighborhood. His name was bumby, I called him bumbistadore. It was a compliment I guess you could say. Haha! Sorry I missed out on the surveys. I will say this : that super green supreme was some strong stuff. Absolutely felt like a white to me. Maybe high ratio of white in the mix? No telling on this end. And, yes! You absolutely should start up behind the scenes again. I think, for once, I can speak for all of us when I say it was an interesting perspective that we never get to see. The man (or leaf) behind the curtain, as it were. Super interesting.
Post Reply