I don’t understand Kratom!!! Maybe you do?!?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
ConcernedMom420
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 am

I don’t understand Kratom!!! Maybe you do?!?

Post by ConcernedMom420 »

So I’ve been on a long vacation up north for a cousins wedding recently and let go of my GPD (Grams per day) rules for myself and was taking even up to 25 grams a day on certain days ONLY because I was starting to not feel my 3g doses at all. I’m on this extremely high gpd for about a couple weeks and start not to feel anything at the end of my vacation. When I get back home I go back to my 3g doses and I kid you not, I get the strongest burns that day than I have in the past month. Next thing you know, two days later those good affects are completely gone!!!! WHAT THE HECK...like I was expecting to not feel a single thing as I assumed my tolerance was extreme. How do I all of a sudden have some of the best burns ever then all of a sudden the affects go away?

At that point, it shouldn’t even be because of tolerance if I was taking such a high dose and went down. I know I know less is more and what not...but how in the world was my body able to give me such a good burn after raising my tolerance so high then go away soon after???
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: I don’t understand Kratom!!! Maybe you do?!?

Post by fusedflora »

Kratom also reacts to anything else you put in your body. Perhaps is was something else you ate or drank that potentiated it. You may have been dealing with stress or got more exercise those first few days leading to a better burn (maybe cleaning more than usual to get caught up). Stress and anxiety could play a role too.

I exercise 5 days a week and I can almost go 2g/dose on those days vs my 3g on the days off, but the biggest thing for me is my diet. I have my best burns from a fatty citrus meal prior to.
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: I don’t understand Kratom!!! Maybe you do?!?

Post by Lambeezy »

Nearly same thing happened to me. I think it’s time for a break. It’s been almost 6 months without one. I got some hirsuta I haven’t tried I think I’m gonna take a 1 or 2 day t break this weekend and try it out.
pray4peace4
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am

Re: I don’t understand Kratom!!! Maybe you do?!?

Post by pray4peace4 »

I have a theory. Kratom has all kinds of components. Some are inhibitors of other components, but it depends on the concentration that builds up in our bodies. It takes awhile for the inhibitors to build up enough to block the action of mitragynine that we're all looking for. So once the inhibitors stop what we're after, we take more kratom for the desired effects. Eventually the inhibitors build up & block the new dosage. We take a tolerance break & our receptors are cleaned out of all those chemicals, so small doses work again. Yes, I've dropped my dose drastically when I start losing effects & there's usually a surprising increase of effects, but it only works once or twice. After that neither high nor small doses work. That response is something I can't figure out.
Post Reply