Lizas Green Nanga
-
Pete2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm
Lizas Green Nanga
I picked some up in February and it's been one of my favorite greens this year. Saw Liza has a little sale going on and was thinking about grabbing some more. Would appreciate any opinions on recent batches.
Thanks!
Thanks!
-
ModestMark90
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:28 am
Re: Lizas Green Nanga
Good to know as I’m a new member. And being just that, I might be wrong about this but wouldn’t this go in the Vendor/Strain review section? Just a thought.Pete2000 wrote:I picked some up in February and it's been one of my favorite greens this year. Saw Liza has a little sale going on and was thinking about grabbing some more. Would appreciate any opinions on recent batches.
Thanks!
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Lizas Green Nanga
ModestMark90 wrote:Good to know as I’m a new member. And being just that, I might be wrong about this but wouldn’t this go in the Vendor/Strain review section? Just a thought.Pete2000 wrote:I picked some up in February and it's been one of my favorite greens this year. Saw Liza has a little sale going on and was thinking about grabbing some more. Would appreciate any opinions on recent batches.
Thanks!
No, there's more of a question of newer batches of Liza's stuff than a review of past batch, it belongs here in General Discussion.
Edit: But this just my observation
Last edited by CatfatherB on Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Pete2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm
Re: Lizas Green Nanga
Maybe. The mods here are awesome and will move it if need be.ModestMark90 wrote:...wouldn’t this go in the Vendor/Strain review section?
Also, would appreciate any other recommendations for mid to fast euphoric greens from Liza.
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Lizas Green Nanga
I sampled Liza's G. Nanga in June then proceeded to buy a kilo of it within a week. It works great for me at work. Unfortunately, I can't speak for the current batch but that batch in June was great.
I also like Liza's G. Paragrin and G. Bota for the same purpose. All are mid-fast leaning heavily to the fast side.
A few other good mid-fast greens at Luza's are G. Sulawesi, G. Katingan and maybe her Premium Kalbar but that is the slowest of all the stains that I've tried recently and have listed here. However, it isn't slow at all. It's still a mid-fast green for me and adds more mood elevation with a scenes of calm.
I also like Liza's G. Paragrin and G. Bota for the same purpose. All are mid-fast leaning heavily to the fast side.
A few other good mid-fast greens at Luza's are G. Sulawesi, G. Katingan and maybe her Premium Kalbar but that is the slowest of all the stains that I've tried recently and have listed here. However, it isn't slow at all. It's still a mid-fast green for me and adds more mood elevation with a scenes of calm.
-
Pete2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm
Re: Lizas Green Nanga
Thanks for the recommendations! Ordered a split of Green Nanga, Paragrin, Bota along with Nugroz and SG Elephant. Also gonna try the Katingan and Kalbar in a sampler.
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Lizas Green Nanga
Love her G Nanga, G Bota, G Pucuk and G Paragrin, but my favorite energetic green from Liza’s is the Green Batak.
I got a batch of Premium Kalbar from her last fall that is probably the fastest Green I have - like 2017 RVA Green Hulu fast. I have to mix that one. Strange that the last batch turned slow.
The Batak just has the right mix of energy and mood.
I got a batch of Premium Kalbar from her last fall that is probably the fastest Green I have - like 2017 RVA Green Hulu fast. I have to mix that one. Strange that the last batch turned slow.
The Batak just has the right mix of energy and mood.
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Lizas Green Nanga
Oh yeah! I forgot about the Green Batak. That is a good one! I tried a sample of it after I had purchased the others and just couldn't justify more fast greens. The Batak had an exceptional mood lift that was unique. I may need to buy some now.jabro70 wrote:Love her G Nanga, G Bota, G Pucuk and G Paragrin, but my favorite energetic green from Liza’s is the Green Batak.
I got a batch of Premium Kalbar from her last fall that is probably the fastest Green I have - like 2017 RVA Green Hulu fast. I have to mix that one. Strange that the last batch turned slow.
The Batak just has the right mix of energy and mood.
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Lizas Green Nanga
I love all of Lizas greens but the Bota and Nugroz are both all my all time favorites.But theres something magical when I mix the green nanga with any of her white s my personal favorite this week is the white tanjung two to one and prepare to be amazed.Dont get me wrong I like the Green Nanga alone but mix in the white it's a whole different ballgame.Dont know why it's this way for me but it is.Great choicesPete2000 wrote:Thanks for the recommendations! Ordered a split of Green Nanga, Paragrin, Bota along with Nugroz and SG Elephant. Also gonna try the Katingan and Kalbar in a sampler.
-
Pete2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm
Re: Lizas Green Nanga
That's a great suggestion, thank you! Package came today and one of my samples was the white Tanjung.GrannyJ62 wrote:But theres something magical when I mix the green nanga with any of her white s my personal favorite this week is the white tanjung two to one and prepare to be amazed.
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Lizas Green Nanga
I get similar, outstanding burns when blending Liza's W. Tanjung, W. Slippery Rock or W. Banjo with several different strains including 1:1 with Soul's RJK, 2:1 with Spirit Science G. Big Bang or Mitraman G. Thai. It adds mood lift and energy synergistically.GrannyJ62 wrote:I love all of Lizas greens but the Bota and Nugroz are both all my all time favorites.But theres something magical when I mix the green nanga with any of her white s my personal favorite this week is the white tanjung two to one and prepare to be amazed.Dont get me wrong I like the Green Nanga alone but mix in the white it's a whole different ballgame.Dont know why it's this way for me but it is.Great choicesPete2000 wrote:Thanks for the recommendations! Ordered a split of Green Nanga, Paragrin, Bota along with Nugroz and SG Elephant. Also gonna try the Katingan and Kalbar in a sampler.