Kraydo strain recommendations

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
BurntEnds
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am

Kraydo strain recommendations

Post by BurntEnds »

Kraydo posted a sale over on vendor listings and I'm thinking about trying them out.

Does anyone have any favorites from previous restocks :?:

I know they just got a bunch of new stuff in and it may not be exactly the same but trying to not go in completely blind :lol:

There were a couple people that mentioned their G Malay in a previous thread but what else has been good in the past :?:
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Kraydo strain recommendations

Post by acejestyr15 »

I am very familiar with their red and green selections.... I'd recommend Green MD, Green Horn, and Green Asia for energy. Mid specs would be Green Malay, Elephant ( which is amazing), and Green Borneo. And for slow burns Red Malay, Red Asia, Red Horn, Green Bali, Red Borneo. I like to use the Bentuangie for blends but doesn't do much for me on its own. Feel free to ask any further questions if ya need anything else, and sorry but I'm not big on white veins so I have never tried any of theirs.... Jake is a great guy, he and I have had many conversations over the last year!!
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Kraydo strain recommendations

Post by BallzDeep9 »

acejestyr15 wrote:Elephant ( which is amazing),
\
yes Kraydo has always been known for this Elephant, which is kind of like a PMD :P always potent. Last kilo I ordered, its been awhile, but we got Red Borneo ( for a friend who wanted slower reds) and Jake recommended that.. and I heard they were very satisfied. He does seem to have a direct line on the Asia strains but I don't hear much about the Indo supplier Kratom Asia these days?

Personally I'd start with his Elephant #1, and then go from there... :ugeek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Kraydo strain recommendations

Post by instantKARMA »

I second ace's recommendations and would add Red Aceh. Red Jong Kong, Red Malay
and Green Jong Kong to that mix! Mr. BallzzzZ' Elephant recommendation is also
a winner! :)

My number one issue is pain and Kraydo's Reds have always been extremely effective
for me!
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Kraydo strain recommendations

Post by CatfatherB »

ELEPHANT!!! I remember Kraydo had a green Horn a while back that was fire, I got a half kilo of green Jong Kong last year that was good as well.
Grinlbc
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:17 pm

Re: Kraydo strain recommendations

Post by Grinlbc »

green aceh, green Jongkong and green asia were his best greens
Red malay was very potent, strong euphoria.
You can never go wrong with his elephant, probably his most popular strain.
Never tried his whites.
PIGFOOT
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: Kraydo strain recommendations

Post by PIGFOOT »

If you accidentally mix Elephant with Green Horn, like I did, wow! A super nice, energetic-yet-calm, serendipitous combination. 8-)
Post Reply