8 months kratom user, trust issues with online vendors
-
ch0giez
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:38 pm
8 months kratom user, trust issues with online vendors
I am so glad I found this forum. Kratom has changed my world. It came into my life in a time of great need, I was quitting alcohol and hard drugs and in a world of shit with the law. 8 months later my life is going great.. I am sober from drugs and alcohol, going back to school, climbing Colorado 14ers and living my best life with a good job. I am not giving all the credit to Kratom but it certainly has helped me tremendously.
Here's the thing, I don't know where to find the good quality kratom. I have been ordering from a variety of online vendors with mixed results, some don't seem to have any effect at all, but when I get a good batch I'm in heaven.
Anybody want to point me in a good direction? I got in trouble for asking this same question on Reddit, so I hope it's okay here. Theres so many bunk sites, reviews, scam artists out there it's frustrating and I feel like I should be able to ask real kratom user's their experience with vendors.
Thank you.. Hope to post here much more in the future. Side note, I LOVE a good red strain.
Here's the thing, I don't know where to find the good quality kratom. I have been ordering from a variety of online vendors with mixed results, some don't seem to have any effect at all, but when I get a good batch I'm in heaven.
Anybody want to point me in a good direction? I got in trouble for asking this same question on Reddit, so I hope it's okay here. Theres so many bunk sites, reviews, scam artists out there it's frustrating and I feel like I should be able to ask real kratom user's their experience with vendors.
Thank you.. Hope to post here much more in the future. Side note, I LOVE a good red strain.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: 8 months kratom user, trust issues with online vendors
Welcome and I'm glad you found us!!ch0giez wrote:
Here's the thing, I don't know where to find the good quality kratom. I have been ordering from a variety of online vendors with mixed results, some don't seem to have any effect at all, but when I get a good batch I'm in heaven.
Anybody want to point me in a good direction? I got in trouble for asking this same question on Reddit, so I hope it's okay here. Theres so many bunk sites, reviews, scam artists out there it's frustrating and I feel like I should be able to ask real kratom user's their experience with vendors.
Thank you.. Hope to post here much more in the future. Side note, I LOVE a good red strain.
For the most part, not having every strain you get from any particular vendor working is pretty par for the course. If I had to guess, for myself it's working out to every 1 out of 3 or 4 this year. Last year even less maybe.
Join MeWe and try Spirit Science, he's had some fabulous reds this summer/fall. He should be restocking his Premium Red Plantation soon. I've also liked his Red 46 and Red Sulawesi. Speciosa Life has had some good Red Balis. Look through the reviews here, there are a lot of reds in discussion!
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: 8 months kratom user, trust issues with online vendors
If you want to try some variations for cheap, look at Benni's Botanicals, you can get 100 grams for 12 bucks, I think you only have to get 2 of those to get free shipping, he also carries Beleafer and SmileyTime Herbals leaf. I'd say to check the recommended vendor list but it's not operational right now, the quality of my stash has gone up considerably since finding it. 
Oh, and welcome to the forum!!
Oh, and welcome to the forum!!
-
enjoyalienation
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:51 am
Re: 8 months kratom user, trust issues with online vendors
Check out the vendor list. If there's a dollar sign in the column beside the name, they're highly recommended.
Here's the link:
https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... mber_2019/
Here's the link:
https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... mber_2019/
-
FossilsAreRocks
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:32 pm
Re: 8 months kratom user, trust issues with online vendors
I tend to think there's two ways. One, you do a lot of business with a vendor or two that has had good leaf, and if they're honest they may tell you which shipments are subpar (most likely with the catch you keep this to yourself). That's probably pretty rare. The other way is to just trawl forums like this and places like reddit and facebook and wait until people hype of a good strain and hope for the best.