Hows Herbal salvation and canopy's kratom recently?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
WeedWitch7
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:35 am

Hows Herbal salvation and canopy's kratom recently?

Post by WeedWitch7 »

I haven't had either in a while but the last time I got Herbal salvation some of it was decent but overall it was pretty weak and like half of it I still have lol. That being said they were amazing before they switched suppliers but looks like they have a more consistent stock, and purity/potency and contamination tests are a plus lol. But if you've tried them or canopy recently how are they? Smiley sold out right before I was about to order like damn.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Hows Herbal salvation and canopy's kratom recently?

Post by mivanqua »

Ballz vendor list...mediocre is the BEST word I've heard to describe HS unfortunately.
Healingtree
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:17 pm

Re: Hows Herbal salvation and canopy's kratom recently?

Post by Healingtree »

I have about 400grms of white ketapang and white Borneo that I have yet to use because it does absolutely nothing. I opened a few up because it had been a while and thought it might be different. Still nothing. Kinda of sucks because it's a waste. Apparently they're doing something now where they add extract when tested below their average mitra levels. So maybe it's different now. They didn't make it right so that left a bad taste in my mouth.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Hows Herbal salvation and canopy's kratom recently?

Post by beathappening »

HS had or maybe still has a 40% sale going on, which seemed kinda desperate. I only ordered once years ago but I still get emails. They send a lot of emails
Crunch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Hows Herbal salvation and canopy's kratom recently?

Post by Crunch »

beathappening wrote:HS had or maybe still has a 40% sale going on, which seemed kinda desperate. I only ordered once years ago but I still get emails. They send a lot of emails
desperation is what i smelled too
Seanjuan84
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:43 am

Re: Hows Herbal salvation and canopy's kratom recently?

Post by Seanjuan84 »

I tried canopy some time around June, as a newb not knowing better. Mediocre
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Hows Herbal salvation and canopy's kratom recently?

Post by beathappening »

Wow...HS has a 50% sale going on now, if you use crypto. They must really need to make some sales.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Hows Herbal salvation and canopy's kratom recently?

Post by mivanqua »

beathappening wrote:Wow...HS has a 50% sale going on now, if you use crypto. They must really need to make some sales.
Such a bummer. They are OG and their kratom used to be very decent. These appear to be the HS death throes.
Celtics1899
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:41 pm

Re: Hows Herbal salvation and canopy's kratom recently?

Post by Celtics1899 »

I ordered several strains from HS a few months back and the quality wasn't anywhere close to what it used to be. The white and green maeng da's were decent but everything else was weak, especially the Maha Kali which used to be amazing. Canopy was my primary vendor when I first got into kratom about 4 years ago. Alan is a nice guy and had some really good product, can't speak for his current quality though. Maybe I will place an order with him soon to see what the current quality is like.
Post Reply