Employment drug testing and false positives...

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Tweed Hat
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:12 pm

Employment drug testing and false positives...

Post by Tweed Hat »

Hi everybody, I'm new to Kratom and this forum. I very much like Kratom and would like to continue using. I did a basic web search and found the consensus is no, a basic employment 6 panel urine test won't test for it. However, there are some people on reddit saying false positives for methadone have been know to happen.

Do I have anything to worry about? I would like to hear from folks that have been tested. Thanks.
enjoyalienation
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:51 am

Re: Employment drug testing and false positives...

Post by enjoyalienation »

You should be fine. I've passed 6 different drug tests in the past 3 years while using kratom daily. I don't think many places test for kratom.
Ezriderx2x
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am

Re: Employment drug testing and false positives...

Post by Ezriderx2x »

You'll be fine...it costs too much to test for Kratom..no company in their right mind would pay for that
rhythmsaint
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:21 pm

Re: Employment drug testing and false positives...

Post by rhythmsaint »

Employers in the USA aren't currently testing for kratom. And kratom only shows up as mitragynine and must be tested for specifically. It doesn't cause false positives for drugs. Those people who are talking about methadone false positives are misinformed. You'll be fine.
Tweed Hat
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:12 pm

Re: Employment drug testing and false positives...

Post by Tweed Hat »

Thanks, I know my employer only tests for real drugs plus they're too cheap to bother with the Kratom slash peds testing. I do a lot of herbs and supplements so every time they take my pee I get a little worried.
Post Reply