Don't drive through alabama with kratom in your car

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Mailman
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 1:21 pm

Don't drive through alabama with kratom in your car

Post by Mailman »

MetalMamaRocks
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: Don't drive through alabama with kratom in your car

Post by MetalMamaRocks »

I've driven through Alabama with kratom in my trunk in a 4 oz matcha container. I was paranoid as hell. This guy had 400 pounds in a pedophile van? He was just asking for trouble,
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Don't drive through alabama with kratom in your car

Post by CatfatherB »

I hope SoCal didn't decide to move their stock from California to Florida via Alabama? :?
Post Reply