Fake News re: Kratom needs to stop

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Smokenfireball
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:42 pm
Location: So. Cal.

Fake News re: Kratom needs to stop

Post by Smokenfireball »

Has anyone seen this article from Reno stating that Kratom causes hallucinations??

http://archive.is/8IJD7

https://thisisreno.com/2019/10/report-m ... -its-meth/
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Fake News re: Kratom needs to stop

Post by beathappening »

Alcohol, meth, 7 whip-its...nope, it's the kratom that caused it :roll: someone give this guy a Darwin award
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Fake News re: Kratom needs to stop

Post by mivanqua »

beathappening wrote:Alcohol, meth, 7 whip-its...nope, it's the kratom that caused it :roll: someone give this guy a Darwin award
It keeps us honest. I'm pretty afraid to take any drugs at all whilst taking kratom because i would be another "kratom death" if things were to go south. It's for the best though, I don't need that shit anyway, right? Heroin, cocaine, amphetamines, kratom, and weed found in my system? The kratom is the killer EVERY-FUCKING-TIME! I'm not trying to go out like that, and I'm not trying to bring all of you guys down with me. You're welcome! /s
daydreamerinwords
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:11 pm

Re: Fake News re: Kratom needs to stop

Post by daydreamerinwords »

Oh man. I’ve done several drugs in my life time, but I cannot say that kratom gives or has given me hallucinations. That stuff is usually reserved for psychedelic type drugs. As much misinformation as there is about kratom out there, it really cannot kill someone unless it is laced and/or combined with other drugs.
Smokenfireball
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:42 pm
Location: So. Cal.

Re: Fake News re: Kratom needs to stop

Post by Smokenfireball »

I can't believe the Mayo clinic is saying Kratom causes hallucinations.
They're pretty well respected in the medical community so people tend to believe them.
I wonder if they have any scientific studies to back up this claim?
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Fake News re: Kratom needs to stop

Post by beathappening »

Damn, kratom. :x Stop it. Makin people shoot guns and seein shit. I can see one of these mass shooters having kratom in his system and Bam, illegal overnight. Guns don't kill people, kratom does.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Fake News re: Kratom needs to stop

Post by CatfatherB »

beathappening wrote:Damn, kratom. :x Stop it. Makin people shoot guns and seein shit. I can see one of these mass shooters having kratom in his system and Bam, illegal overnight. Guns don't kill people, kratom does.
Kratom ruined my marriage, I came home from work and caught my wife in bed with that bastard :shock: She apologized and said she was hallucinating, she said she just tossed and washed him? :roll:
MetalMamaRocks
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: Fake News re: Kratom needs to stop

Post by MetalMamaRocks »

beathappening wrote:Damn, kratom. :x Stop it. Makin people shoot guns and seein shit. I can see one of these mass shooters having kratom in his system and Bam, illegal overnight. Guns don't kill people, kratom does.
Oh my God, I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet!
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Fake News re: Kratom needs to stop

Post by mivanqua »

MetalMamaRocks wrote:
beathappening wrote:Damn, kratom. :x Stop it. Makin people shoot guns and seein shit. I can see one of these mass shooters having kratom in his system and Bam, illegal overnight. Guns don't kill people, kratom does.
Oh my God, I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet!
Somewhere....some POS beauracrat is WRITING.THIS DOWN. The idea of.the century! Gottlieb is flogging himself for not.thinking.of this, but he can use it.for his next big crusade....CBD! Hey beathappening, try not to silver-platter these asswipes BRILLIANT ideas like this. Seriously. In two-three weeks some mass shooter will have his "kratom manifesto" and that, as they say, will be that. Every simgle sheep in America talking about 'dat evil Keaton or kratun or whatever that stuff is that that mass shooter in Topeka was on when he *killed all of those people*
Bigblind
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:33 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Fake News re: Kratom needs to stop

Post by Bigblind »

Sounds like CNN they have been caught in many lies over the years . They have lost many lawsuits for fake news and still people tune in to their crap.
Post Reply