vendor recommendations
-
nerdy ninja
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm
vendor recommendations
I’ve tried just about every vendor out there and big fan of Smiley Time and select Botanical Bunny strains but lately Smiley site is always closed when I need to place a order and BB quality has tapered off as of late so looking for recommendations from people who use STH and BB. What vendors and strains are fire right now ?
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: vendor recommendations
This is not a review so I'm moving your post to General Discussion.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: vendor recommendations
The quarterly Vendor List has been updated, with a ( $ ) column for Preferred vendors, to indicate positive recent reviews. Gives you a starting point anyway = Benni, KOG, Okie, Mitra-Man, Sacred Son, SoSa, Speciosa Life, Spirit Science, THB!
https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... mber_2019/
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Crunch
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 pm
- Location: Missouri
Re: vendor recommendations
My mitraman experiences have been pretty solid.