Lucky Herbals Green Bali?
-
DontSlipBananaClip
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:00 am
Lucky Herbals Green Bali?
Has anyone tried lucky’s new Green Bali batch? It has a high mitragynine content and was wondering how it compared to the current GMD based off of potency, euphoria, legs, etc?
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Lucky Herbals Green Bali?
I tried, it makes you less lazy or couch locked, i was able to work the shift but still wanted to sit back and relax on it, but not as much as full blow red bali. I assume bali's are good for pain, but some reason i am not big fan of bali, i like stuff like green borneo or green malay. But this bali is unique. I ll save it for pain days. now i did not do all bali , i did a blend with it and noticed right away it added that chill effect but not as much. I will have to try all bali only and get back to you guys.DontSlipBananaClip wrote:Has anyone tried lucky’s new Green Bali batch? It has a high mitragynine content and was wondering how it compared to the current GMD based off of potency, euphoria, legs, etc?
Kratom user since 2014!
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Lucky Herbals Green Bali?
Ok so i did 6g of green bali, and i was thinking how would i describe it? I ll put it this way, no matter whats going on in your day, and if any way having shity or low mood, this green bali will make it very normal. Not a fast one in any way, it just made me some what calm, and very nice normal feeling. I think this one is a rare one. When you dont want to feel to sedated like reds or to energized like green malay, this will be a go too. This is good when you dont want any surprises on serious notes. Like if family get thorougher, job interview, public communications, i think green bali would be great. Out of 10 i would say relaxation feel is around 3 or 4. It does make you want to sit down and relax and watch some show feel to it but not as much, if you wanted to do tasks you would. you would just feel more calm. But with some fast green or white i can see how this can be a good blend.
EDIT: Alright i waited little bit longer, i can tell you, this some very good kratom. Euphoric peaks out later on and you can feel it, and does relax you more, so
Euphoric 7-10
Energy 4-10
Relaxation 8-10
calm 10-10
pain 9-10
This is just my own perspective, it may vary and be different for others. It is indeed unique in its own way, and does not have that sleep feel to it but makes you very calm with relaxation. I can see how this can be all time mood fixer from everyday problems. i don't think any one will regret getting some. I do think work wise, you walking a fine line but if really in pain this will knock it out. I think if used for work, use a little bit of great energy blend with it.
EDIT: Alright i waited little bit longer, i can tell you, this some very good kratom. Euphoric peaks out later on and you can feel it, and does relax you more, so
Euphoric 7-10
Energy 4-10
Relaxation 8-10
calm 10-10
pain 9-10
This is just my own perspective, it may vary and be different for others. It is indeed unique in its own way, and does not have that sleep feel to it but makes you very calm with relaxation. I can see how this can be all time mood fixer from everyday problems. i don't think any one will regret getting some. I do think work wise, you walking a fine line but if really in pain this will knock it out. I think if used for work, use a little bit of great energy blend with it.
Kratom user since 2014!