Brief Bunny Question: Red JK or Red MD JK?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Brief Bunny Question: Red JK or Red MD JK?

Post by WhiteAngelica »

Should I get:

Red Jong Kong

Or

Red MD Jong Kong?

Both are available, and I'm readying an order. My green selections are set--fell in love with MD 12, Green JK, Wild Green, etc. Since I usually must take more reds due to chronic pain, I need to decide on the Red MD Jong Kong or the Red JK.

Anyone who has tried either, I'd love the feedback! Thank you!
The Red Queen
Hopbronson
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:45 pm

Re: Brief Bunny Question: Red JK or Red MD JK?

Post by Hopbronson »

Hey!
So I just recently did a trade in and received about 4 different BB strains, of all of those my favorite was definitley red JK, it has quite a unique(in a good way) smell and taste and the effects were potent, high pain relief, slight euphoria and on the slower spectrum, would highly recommend although I did not try the Red MD-Jk to compare to.
Cheers
Post Reply