Motark red vein

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Celtics1899
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:41 pm

Motark red vein

Post by Celtics1899 »

Hey everyone just thought I would give a heads up to everyone that has been using kratom for several years that Motark's red vein is back! This used to be one of his signature strains a few years back, along with his white vein. I just got some of it in myself and will posting my thoughts on the review page after I get to test it out.
Bullpig
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:33 pm

Re: Motark red vein

Post by Bullpig »

How was it? His red borneo is great. His GMD is the best though out of his new batches.
Celtics1899
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:41 pm

Re: Motark red vein

Post by Celtics1899 »

I like it so far. Very similar to the red vein he had several years ago, I'm assuming it's the same supplier. Good pain relief and some energy to it, very solid daytime red.
enjoyalienation
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:51 am

Re: Motark red vein

Post by enjoyalienation »

I finally ordered a kilo from Motark after seeing this post lol. I hope the red vein is similar to what it used to be. I'll post reviews when my order arrives.
Celtics1899
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:41 pm

Re: Motark red vein

Post by Celtics1899 »

Yeah it definitely seems similar to the red vein he used to have. Hoping he gets the white vein back at some point too!
Celestial-Oceanic
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am

Re: Motark red vein

Post by Celestial-Oceanic »

Celtics1899 wrote:Yeah it definitely seems similar to the red vein he used to have. Hoping he gets the white vein back at some point too!
We can only hope.

I've been anticipating the arrival of both since his return, and I think the arrival of the Red Vein almost guarantees the eventual arrival of the White. He has high standards in regards to what he sells, and these are "classics", so that may play in to it. He's also described to me the vendor of both as "quite flaky, though their leaf is not", so that may factor in too.
Celtics1899
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:41 pm

Re: Motark red vein

Post by Celtics1899 »

Yeah he told me the same thing a while back, seems to be the case with alot of Indo vendors that have good leaf.
Post Reply