Motark Feedback??

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
redsapplegoat
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:04 am

Motark Feedback??

Post by redsapplegoat »

Hey! Has anyone tried any of Motark’s red strains? Any favorites or suggestions? I’ve heard this is an Old School vendor with excellent dead dried leaves.
Feedback is appreciated!
Celestial-Oceanic
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am

Re: Motark Feedback??

Post by Celestial-Oceanic »

I've tried his RMD, Red Elephant, RHK, and Red Vein.

Red Vein has been highly anticipated. A classic. Its a quintessential "energetic red", that pairs wonderfully with whites IMO.

RMD is nice. My batch is older, but this one was my fave. Its highly fermented, and fairly " slow geared".

Red Elephant is similar, perhaps more fermented, and a bit heavier.

RHK was less fermented, and my least favorite, though its still good.

The Red Borneo, I haven't tried. I hear it has a bit of energy to it, but you know how that goes.
Celtics1899
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:41 pm

Re: Motark Feedback??

Post by Celtics1899 »

I've only tried 2 of his reds since he's came back, however they were both good. The red vein is great, a perfect daytime red with good pain relief and energy. The red elephant is a fermented, relaxing red that is good for bedtime. Ever since I first started using Motark 3 years ago up until now he's been one of my top vendors. Always has consistently good product and prices.
BlueRedOcean
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:04 pm

Re: Motark Feedback??

Post by BlueRedOcean »

Celtics1899 wrote:I've only tried 2 of his reds since he's came back, however they were both good. The red vein is great, a perfect daytime red with good pain relief and energy. The red elephant is a fermented, relaxing red that is good for bedtime. Ever since I first started using Motark 3 years ago up until now he's been one of my top vendors. Always has consistently good product and prices.
Hi, I agree with you the elephant is a relaxing and warm strain. Definitely nice for a evening.
Post Reply