kratom extract?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

kratom extract?

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

not a lot of vendors are selling extract, why? can you recommend any vendors?

for those of you who use / have used it, what dosage, method of admin, and effects?

it seems like people are using 3g or more as a regular dose of kratom, does this stuff just kick your butt and put you to sleep?
Celestial-Oceanic
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am

Re: kratom extract?

Post by Celestial-Oceanic »

I use it from time to time. As a rule, I cut my dose of leaf ~half and throw in 0.75-1g extract.

Caleb's concentrates and Magnum Opus are the two top extract guys. MO only makes Pure Alks, which is the strongest available and needs mg scales. Caleb's sells three types of extract, I prefer his CO2 Supercritical.

It can definitely wreck your tolerance if you're not disciplined. You have been warned.
Ezriderx2x
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am

Re: kratom extract?

Post by Ezriderx2x »

Yes extract works well and yes it completely wrecks tolerance if you can't use it properly. Been there...I like it, so it's hard for me to not use it when I have it. Lesson learned, I rarely use it anymore.

However, my top 2 are:

Magnum Opus 20% or 30% ultra enhanced MD (pure alks didn't hit the spot as well as these did)

Carolina Kratom Gold 45 -. Beautiful stuff...strong, potent, relaxing

Honorable mention to Caleb's - solid extract, but preferred the other 2
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Re: kratom extract?

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

Mahalo for the replies.
Levsauce
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 12:02 am

Re: kratom extract?

Post by Levsauce »

How are Otie's extract?
Last edited by Levsauce on Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: kratom extract?

Post by fusedflora »

IndelibleDotInk wrote:not a lot of vendors are selling extract, why? can you recommend any vendors?

for those of you who use / have used it, what dosage, method of admin, and effects?

it seems like people are using 3g or more as a regular dose of kratom, does this stuff just kick your butt and put you to sleep?
Vendors don't typically carry it, as it messes with tolerance so much that people stop taking anything all together, most vendors won't sell because of that reason. Tolerance destroyer of worlds for sure.... Opus is a good vendor for it IMHO though.

It's just like kratom and takes on the effects of the parent batch in my experience, sometimes energetic and focusing, sometimes couch melting laziness, it just depends on who makes it and the process they use really.
Last edited by fusedflora on Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gopherdude
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:01 pm

Re: kratom extract?

Post by Gopherdude »

I just tried Caleb's concentrates co2 Super critical and it was awesome still want to try his pure alk. Though it's the best I hear
Gopherdude
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:01 pm

Re: kratom extract?

Post by Gopherdude »

Do you live in Hawaii? I'm on Maui
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Re: kratom extract?

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

From Honolulu, now live in Kaneohe, Oahu.

Seems like tons of people love Maui, Maui Built brand is everywhere.

I love Krispy Kremes, lived off of them when I was in NYC. It's about time Oahu got some, years later.

I guess I'll be passing on the extract, too potent for what I am looking for.
Post Reply