question about Benni
-
lavender
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 684
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:41 pm
question about Benni
hello everyone ...i have question about benni so i ordered from benni first time i got 14 different strains but i got about 200 grams extra (100 grams red borneo ) and 4 bags 25 grams each . i email benni to pay for them or send them back because he did it mistake and send me more stuff but he dont respond my email ..what should i do ?
-
Hopbronson
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:45 pm
Re: question about Benni
I just received my shipment today and had a ton of free samples included as well,He’s the man! and very generous with The extras! Hopefully you’ll find something new you wouldn’t have normally bought. Enjoy them
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: question about Benni
Yep, that's Benni!!! I couldn't believe I got a free 100 grams last week plus more free ounces to try, I encourage anyone that hasn't tried him to do so!!
-
oohger
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:10 pm
Re: question about Benni
Dealing with Benni couldn't have been a better personal/professional experience. and for my first.
..... free ounce and great ginger candy bonus. Most important >> red Bali has attacked my sciatica with vigor. i'll be back. soon.
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: question about Benni
He's a cool cat. I ordered from him last christmastime and got my first kratom OG and some other goodies, and literally half the container contents were these little bronze bags with samplings of different stuff than what i got. I still have most of those, but I ALWAYS use the green Bali of anyone if they send it. It's like a cheese pizza, if a restaurant can do a good cheese pizza, it's a good restaurant, you know? A vendors green Bali tells the story (at least to me...) and his was really nice.