Botanical Bunny’s 1911 batch

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
KappinKrater
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:40 am

Botanical Bunny’s 1911 batch

Post by KappinKrater »

Has anyone tried anything from batch 1911?
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Botanical Bunny’s 1911 batch

Post by herbalhippie »

Moving this to General Discussion as it is not a review.
User avatar
KBull
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm

Re: Botanical Bunny’s 1911 batch

Post by KBull »

I haven’t. But I know somebody here has. Chime in soon! I’m interested in some of their new stock
KappinKrater
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:40 am

Re: Botanical Bunny’s 1911 batch

Post by KappinKrater »

I’ve received the gold 12 and green kali. The gold 12 is still pretty good, really relaxing but I liked the last batch I can’t remember the number. The green kali on the other hand is good. I’d give it a 8/10. I love slow strains and this one creeps up on you.
Post Reply