Current Smiley Recommendations?
-
ArchaicNeologism
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 12:46 am
Current Smiley Recommendations?
What have you all been enjoying from Smiley lately? I’m about to place a split kilo order!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Current Smiley Recommendations?
Smiley Time PMD ( Premium Maeng Da! ) always great, and various Smile colors, example Secret Smile = their signature strains! 
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Jpybot
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:12 am
Re: Current Smiley Recommendations?
I enjoyed the Wild Green Bota. Has a beautiful, vibrant green color that's accompanied with a very fresh, strong kratom smell. Good euphoria and mood boost
-
enjoyalienation
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:51 am
Re: Current Smiley Recommendations?
Dragon Fire 2.0 is great if you're into blends
-
unsocialworker
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 10:55 am
Re: Current Smiley Recommendations?
Have you tried all of his Secret Smile strains, and if you have, how would you rank them? I'm really interested in the Red and Gold Secret Smiles.BallzDeep9 wrote:Smiley Time PMD ( Premium Maeng Da! ) always great, and various Smile colors, example Secret Smile = their signature strains!