New to Kratom: need help

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Kkellum2013
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:47 am

New to Kratom: need help

Post by Kkellum2013 »

I have been reading other forums. I came across someone looking for Vendors with little money, as am I. I have been on subutex for almost 7 years now. I have tried everything, even bought crap Kratom caps from the gas station up the road. I don’t know much about the strains. Also, I don’t want to get ripped off. Any suggestions on Samples? I did go to Floras website and will order the sample pack Friday. Ok, so do I just wake up and take this with no medication what so ever?? Help!! I have two young boys, 3 & 5. I am ex-military, fractured my pelvic bone and med boarded out. Hence the pain pills that led me to Sub. Anything will be appreciated.

I’m so happy to be here and find yall amazing people! Yall are so kind to one another while trying to watch your asses and not get scammed!! Haha. I’m from Mississippi so it’s legal. Just help me figure this out! I want to get better! I just can’t get up and function. I need energy, pain relief (endometriosis, cyst.. need insurance also, :lol: :lol: if anyone has some of those samples. Hehehe. I’m 29, just don’t want to do this forever. I want my energy without anxiety. I want to be able to sleep and not have restless legs. I’m just done! Let me know..
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: New to Kratom: need help

Post by fusedflora »

Most vendors will send you free samples, myself included. Feel free to email. Won't be the sampler pack, but will be something :)

Depending on the medication, kratom can have negative effects when mixed. I would recommend speaking to your doctor and making him do his homework.
Last edited by fusedflora on Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
K-Dawg
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
Location: TX

Re: New to Kratom: need help

Post by K-Dawg »

Kkellum2013 wrote:I have been reading other forums. I came across someone looking for Vendors with little money, as am I. I have been on subutex for almost 7 years now. I have tried everything, even bought crap Kratom caps from the gas station up the road. I don’t know much about the strains. Also, I don’t want to get ripped off. Any suggestions on Samples? I did go to Floras website and will order the sample pack Friday. Ok, so do I just wake up and take this with no medication what so ever?? Help!! I have two young boys, 3 & 5. I am ex-military, fractured my pelvic bone and med boarded out. Hence the pain pills that led me to Sub. Anything will be appreciated.

I’m so happy to be here and find yall amazing people! Yall are so kind to one another while trying to watch your asses and not get scammed!! Haha. I’m from Mississippi so it’s legal. Just help me figure this out! I want to get better! I just can’t get up and function. I need energy, pain relief (endometriosis, cyst.. need insurance also, :lol: :lol: if anyone has some of those samples. Hehehe. I’m 29, just don’t want to do this forever. I want my energy without anxiety. I want to be able to sleep and not have restless legs. I’m just done! Let me know..
Hi Kellum,

Welcome to the forum! I agree with FusedFlora on consulting your sub doctor about mixing bupernorphine with Kratom. Oh and definitely reach out to Fused about Sample Packs... I just got a 7 strain sample pack from her for $26(I think that's right)shipped and they were all good, especially the reds!

I am not a doctor nor an expert but I do have a lot of experience with opioid addiction. I have kicked bupe and methadone seperately so I have a good idea of the unwanted commitment you have with bupe.
Kratom will have VERY little to no effect until your opiate receptors have NO bupe on them at all. Taking Kratom after bupe will not throw you into precipitated WDs but it won't have any effect whatsoever.
Bottom line is Bupe has a stronger binding ability than Kratom so until the bupe is gone you'll have no idea how kratom mixes with you.The first thing I would do is start the taper. Get down to 2mg of bupe a day then 1mg.....then 1mg every other day and so on. There are alot of good Taper schedules available on the internet. I know how difficult kicking bupe is and I've never been able to do it on my own but I do know people who have done it on their own. Again, I am not a doctor and there are there are people on here who know much more than me. For me, Kratom has been a sufficient substitute for all the other opiods. I send you the best vibes and am here if you need anything. Feel free to PM me if you need anything.
-K-Dawg
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: New to Kratom: need help

Post by brave777 »

I did try the sample pack form fusedflora and its some great samples, i dont think anyone will regret. Especially if your on a budget.
Kratom user since 2014!
Kkellum2013
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:47 am

Re: New to Kratom: need help

Post by Kkellum2013 »

Thank you Flora I will definitely reach out.
Kkellum2013
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:47 am

Re: New to Kratom: need help

Post by Kkellum2013 »

K-Dawg wrote:
Kkellum2013 wrote:I have been reading other forums. I came across someone looking for Vendors with little money, as am I. I have been on subutex for almost 7 years now. I have tried everything, even bought crap Kratom caps from the gas station up the road. I don’t know much about the strains. Also, I don’t want to get ripped off. Any suggestions on Samples? I did go to Floras website and will order the sample pack Friday. Ok, so do I just wake up and take this with no medication what so ever?? Help!! I have two young boys, 3 & 5. I am ex-military, fractured my pelvic bone and med boarded out. Hence the pain pills that led me to Sub. Anything will be appreciated.

I’m so happy to be here and find yall amazing people! Yall are so kind to one another while trying to watch your asses and not get scammed!! Haha. I’m from Mississippi so it’s legal. Just help me figure this out! I want to get better! I just can’t get up and function. I need energy, pain relief (endometriosis, cyst.. need insurance also, :lol: :lol: if anyone has some of those samples. Hehehe. I’m 29, just don’t want to do this forever. I want my energy without anxiety. I want to be able to sleep and not have restless legs. I’m just done! Let me know..
Hi Kellum,

Welcome to the forum! I agree with FusedFlora on consulting your sub doctor about mixing bupernorphine with Kratom. Oh and definitely reach out to Fused about Sample Packs... I just got a 7 strain sample pack from her for $26(I think that's right)shipped and they were all good, especially the reds!

I am not a doctor nor an expert but I do have a lot of experience with opioid addiction. I have kicked bupe and methadone seperately so I have a good idea of the unwanted commitment you have with bupe.
Kratom will have VERY little to no effect until your opiate receptors have NO bupe on them at all. Taking Kratom after bupe will not throw you into precipitated WDs but it won't have any effect whatsoever.
Bottom line is Bupe has a stronger binding ability than Kratom so until the bupe is gone you'll have no idea how kratom mixes with you.The first thing I would do is start the taper. Get down to 2mg of bupe a day then 1mg.....then 1mg every other day and so on. There are alot of good Taper schedules available on the internet. I know how difficult kicking bupe is and I've never been able to do it on my own but I do know people who have done it on their own. Again, I am not a doctor and there are there are people on here who know much more than me. For me, Kratom has been a sufficient substitute for all the other opiods. I send you the best vibes and am here if you need anything. Feel free to PM me if you need anything.

Thank you so much. I’m learning this forum so bare with me. Struggling getting two boys to sleep at the moment. I will respond more when I can. Thank you honestly glad to hear someone knows what I’m dealing with.
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: New to Kratom: need help

Post by FartBlaster »

If you end up going with fused flora I would recommend yellow kapuas it's a great option. If you're coming off subs you need a higher dose 5-8g and gradually lower it, you might like reds better at first for their relaxing nature. Add some CBD buds if like.
Post Reply