I usually try to find vendor name and leave under another post instead starting new posts.. why people can't do a simple search sometimes on here is beyond me. Must be the kratom is fire fire, and got to rush and share the experience with a new post?>
So about shilling....
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: So about shilling....
Why dont we have sticky for "Gumbyke1 Sample & product Review" Post? That way it all can be merged by mods into one sample post?? Maybe make everyone understand where its at if they wish to leave a sample or product review. I know Gumby provided online link but there is still people who want to drop sample experience with public. Just an idea. Unless that's hard work?
I usually try to find vendor name and leave under another post instead starting new posts.. why people can't do a simple search sometimes on here is beyond me. Must be the kratom is fire fire, and got to rush and share the experience with a new post?>

I usually try to find vendor name and leave under another post instead starting new posts.. why people can't do a simple search sometimes on here is beyond me. Must be the kratom is fire fire, and got to rush and share the experience with a new post?>
Kratom user since 2014!