I don't know about you guys, but...

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

I don't know about you guys, but...

Post by beathappening »

it is life's few and underrated treasures not waking up in complete drug withdrawal/dope sickness/pain. Kratom really doesn't get the credit that it's it's

Took some TFH Green Sunda along with my Prozac and a little bit of Xanax. I dare say that this is what normal deals like. :)
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: I don't know about you guys, but...

Post by mivanqua »

Normal is a LOVELY thing. I'm thankful every day that I don't have to deal with that scoring/relying on fate bullshit any more. They can have it!
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: I don't know about you guys, but...

Post by acejestyr15 »

Yep def on board you both of you, my friends!! Cheers, to bigger and better things :mrgreen:
User avatar
KBull
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm

Re: I don't know about you guys, but...

Post by KBull »

YES! No understatement in saying kratom has saved my life. Only thing that works for me. 3 1/2 years completely clean. Not a single thing but this miracle leaf
Post Reply