Signs of Bad Kratom?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
momenblake04
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:25 am

Signs of Bad Kratom?

Post by momenblake04 »

Hey all,

Made a recent post about vendors and ended up ordering from Fused Flora. I have a question on how you can tell if a batch of kratom is bad. I currently have White Maeng Da from a local smoke shop from last week. Everytime I take it I am legitimately hungover almost the entire next day. Headache, lethargic, feel dehydrated even though im not, and small aches. Could this just be shitty Kratom from the smoke shop? Im taking about 2.5gs

I drink Propel the entire day and night as well and it still doesn't seem to help the next day. Hopefully the Fused Flora doesn't make me feel like this
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: Signs of Bad Kratom?

Post by RumRunner »

momenblake04 wrote:Could this just be shitty Kratom from the smoke shop?
Umm, yes.
Feeltheburna13
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:26 pm
Location: California

Re: Signs of Bad Kratom?

Post by Feeltheburna13 »

Ya, when I first began I too had head shop kratom. It had to have something synthetic, because I would have hangovers as well. I also had some of the worst stomach pains while ingesting that kratom. As soon as I purchased quality leaf from a reputable vendor the hangover and stomach pain subsided. Fused flora has quality leaf, I’m certain once you start consuming there stuff the side effect will subside. Good kratom at a reasonable dose does not provide hangovers in my experience. Throw that stuff out!

Let’s us know your experience after switching to fused flora?

Cheers!

A
All the best,

A
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Signs of Bad Kratom?

Post by brave777 »

Yes 100% shit if you felt bad under 3gram mark. If it was 6 grams i would say to lower it to 3gram and try again.

Never use kratom if you feel very bad after just by using under 3 grams. It's not normal. I have one interesting kratom, if i take it, it puts me to sleep no matter what... I use it for sleep if i need it and it works great for me.

Also watch out for new 5G roll outs that are happening in many states. all symptoms you described fit it very well. lots of offices installing it and people calling out sick not knowing why they feel so depressed. Look around if you see any new 5G antennas where you live or in work place, just keep that in back of your mind. Some women reported to experience having period twice in a month. There is zero study done on 5G in united states, other country's did the study and have nothing good to say about it. I guess you can download movies faster now. YAY! :lol: :shock:
Kratom user since 2014!
BurntEnds
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am

Re: Signs of Bad Kratom?

Post by BurntEnds »

Yeah as others have said it could certainly be bad for a number of reasons. One likely culprit I've heard can be mold due to improper storage and or drying technique over in Indo. I've had kratom that just smelled bad to me and made me feel achy and foggy headed that I eventually threw out because it made me feel worse than taking nothing at all. Exposure to toxins can potentially make you feel all kinds of sick and off.

What does this stuff smell like to you? If your nose tells you 'NOPE!' I'd listen to that... This has saved me from food poisoning on a couple of occasions where others I was with went ahead and ate the food anyway. I try to always listen to what my body says even if I don't have a really clear explanation for why.
Somethingsacred
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 228
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am

Re: Signs of Bad Kratom?

Post by Somethingsacred »

It could very well be that some additional ingredient synthetic or otherwise was added to the headshop kratom... that’s one of the biggest reasons not to buy from headshops ... next in-line is the price .. horrendously expensive.... toss it out... better safe than sorry ....

Fused Flora is great btw ... good choice !!
Post Reply