Advice for Online Vendor?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
momenblake04
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:25 am

Advice for Online Vendor?

Post by momenblake04 »

I know this type of thing has been asked a bunch... But in getting lost in all the threads. Its like a rabbit hole. Any recommendations on a good, fast shipping, quality vendor?

The only online vendor I've tried is Krabot, but their Red Bali did nothing for me and my local headshop was better. Ive been looking at Sosa and Benni. Any recommendations overall? I love that body buzz mood lifting feeling!

Thanks!
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Advice for Online Vendor?

Post by Lambeezy »

I think those would be good first vendors. I would check out speciosa life and fused flora also.
Scott renegade
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:35 am
Location: South Florida, coral springs

Re: Advice for Online Vendor?

Post by Scott renegade »

You have some great choices here.im a huge fan of fused flora, oties botanicals...both have a very nice web store, fast shipping and great customer service....imo.bennies is another great vendor also....
conscious_conundrum
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 427
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Advice for Online Vendor?

Post by conscious_conundrum »

Lambeezy wrote:I think those would be good first vendors. I would check out speciosa life and fused flora also.
Speciosa Life is unfortunately closing shop :cry:
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Advice for Online Vendor?

Post by Lambeezy »

conscious_conundrum wrote:
Lambeezy wrote:I think those would be good first vendors. I would check out speciosa life and fused flora also.
Speciosa Life is unfortunately closing shop :cry:
I didn’t know that. Damn. That’s one of the best non mewe website vendors imo.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Advice for Online Vendor?

Post by CatfatherB »

The majority of stuff I've bought from this year have been from SOSA and Benni, I've also just started buying from Fused Flora and have added them to my favorites, these three would be awesome choices. ;)
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Advice for Online Vendor?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

A Vendor List is posted on the board... HERE

These 40 vendors:
  • are Well Established and "vetted", most have tons of reviews and history!!
  • are Priced within the lowest 40% of ALL online vendors in the USA
  • each 1 has many dozens of satisfied customers. Many have 100's of customers.
https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... mber_2019/
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
KBull
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm

Re: Advice for Online Vendor?

Post by KBull »

Hey ballz. I’ve used your list to find my favorite vendors. Unfortunately I only have iPhone to view it, and half of it is cut off. Can’t figure out if it’s possible to see each category. I can only see up to ppg. Just a suggestion to see if it’s possible to be more phone friendly. I’m sure I’m not the only one only sitting on an iPhone. Anywho thanks for the awesome list!
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Advice for Online Vendor?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

KBull wrote: Unfortunately I only have iPhone to view it, and half of it is cut off.
thanks KBull for the heads up! I will def get in there & check that out, its a table done in Reddit markdown language. :ugeek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
LuckyHerbals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 420
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am
Location: San Antonio, TX
Contact:

Re: Advice for Online Vendor?

Post by LuckyHerbals »

Definitely look on some Discord servers as well!! Democratic Republic of Kratom and Society of the Green Dust are great servers and have a multitude of vendor reviews.
momenblake04
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:25 am

Re: Advice for Online Vendor?

Post by momenblake04 »

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I ended up getting 3 28gs from Fused Flora to give a go!
BurntEnds
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am

Re: Advice for Online Vendor?

Post by BurntEnds »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
KBull wrote: Unfortunately I only have iPhone to view it, and half of it is cut off.
thanks KBull for the heads up! I will def get in there & check that out, its a table done in Reddit markdown language. :ugeek:
The same is true on Android. If I switch over to desktop view I can see all of it though!
momenblake04
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:25 am

Re: Advice for Online Vendor?

Post by momenblake04 »

My Fused Flora came today and I was able to bust into the Fused Flora Super Green... It has been fantastic to say the least compared to the other crap I had. And I also got 2 free samples :) Thanks guys for the input and help!
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: Advice for Online Vendor?

Post by RumRunner »

Scott renegade wrote:You have some great choices here.im a huge fan of fused flora, oties botanicals......
Otie’s Botanicals September batch of green Malay is ridiculously euphoric. Anyone get anything from them lately?
User avatar
Babel-17
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:35 pm

Re: Advice for Online Vendor?

Post by Babel-17 »

RumRunner wrote:
Scott renegade wrote:You have some great choices here.im a huge fan of fused flora, oties botanicals......
Otie’s Botanicals September batch of green Malay is ridiculously euphoric. Anyone get anything from them lately?
Oh yeah! I got some one ounce samples from them as part of a special and I really dug that Super Green Malay. I asked the co-owner, Adam, to choose something for me, and I mentioned I was a retired construction worker. He said he could empathize and chose the Super Green Malay for me. He also sent a small sample of Super Green, which is also good.

And the Super Green Malay is all about the good mood it helps bring on. I mixed it with the Black Bali and that was an excellent combo!

Edit: I later ordered a split key and that was part of it. ;)
Post Reply