I hope you have seen gumbyke's latest post - Texas Family Harvest is opening their doors for us Christmas Kratomites. YAY!!
I have only ever purchased Reds for joint (and other pain), but I'm excited about adding some Green to the mix (Reds can be so sedating, as you know)
In particular, I'd love some recommendations for Greens that also provide a great pain relief. Being awake AND pain free is all I want for Christmas, lol. And I'm asking those of you who have had experience with TFH leaf, so that I can put in a Christmas order.
I tested their Wild Green Hulu (?)* and was very impressed, but it was a small sample. Any suggestions/recommendations would be most appreciated.
As always, THANK YOU ALL for this safe port in a crazy, stormy world.
*Oops. I don't see this one on the Menu. I do see a Green Elephant Hulu though. Similar?

