Looking for a great strain for work

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Kohr Speciosa
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:49 am

Looking for a great strain for work

Post by Kohr Speciosa »

This will actually be my first post on here I have been reading a bunch on here and learning a lot about new vendors and strains, relatively new to kratom (3 months or so) and have mostly enjoyed it for its ability to relieve my stress on work days and help me power through the day. But anyway my main question and reason for posting is, if you had to pick one strain from one vendor to take before work for anxiety relief and energy, what would that be? And also if you had to pick one for after work relaxation but not sedation.
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: Looking for a great strain for work

Post by RumRunner »

Welcome!! I have a physical job, and greens are a great motivator and get me going.
Some of my highlights:
MitraMan Green Jongkong
SoFlo super green
Lucky’s Herbals green or white MD

These are all excellent with long legs.
mia132
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:58 pm

Re: Looking for a great strain for work

Post by mia132 »

These strains have given me great focus and energy:

SoFlo - Super Green
Inland Botanicals - The Bulgarian (blend)

For relaxation/anxiety relief, I have liked:

Inland - Red Bali
Liza's - Happy-Go-Lucky (blend)
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Looking for a great strain for work

Post by guitartodd77 »

Sacred Son Green Boyan, Green Asia and/or Green Emperor are all very nice, mid/fast greens that can help focus at work.

Sacred Son also offers some great White strains but you may need to be careful to avoid anxiety. The White Mamba is stimulating but smooth. If the white is too much, you can always use them to speed up a slow red or green for use at work. That is typically how I do it. Reds/Greens for pain and blend with a white for energy and relief during the day while working.

Good luck!
bigneonglitter
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:18 pm

Re: Looking for a great strain for work

Post by bigneonglitter »

I got some samples from Sacred Son and I'm not impressed whatsoever. It has no smell or taste. I messaged the guy about it and he said he would send some more samples but still hasn't. To me that says alot.
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Looking for a great strain for work

Post by guitartodd77 »

bigneonglitter wrote:I got some samples from Sacred Son and I'm not impressed whatsoever. It has no smell or taste. I messaged the guy about it and he said he would send some more samples but still hasn't. To me that says alot.
Interesting. That sucks. Which strain had no smell or taste?
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Looking for a great strain for work

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Remember we all react a bit differently so what's great for me is maybe not what your looking for.The vendor list is awesome because you at least have a place to start.You just keep looking and you'll find what you're looking for.
Kohr Speciosa
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:49 am

Re: Looking for a great strain for work

Post by Kohr Speciosa »

GrannyJ62 wrote:Remember we all react a bit differently so what's great for me is maybe not what your looking for.The vendor list is awesome because you at least have a place to start.You just keep looking and you'll find what you're looking for.
Yeahh haha just trying to get some ideas of what people's go to's are, there are so many vendors and strains. Thank you to all who have responded!
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Looking for a great strain for work

Post by KurtisCards »

I have had a ton of luck with green Jong kongs mixed with wild greens. Always makes me a super hard worker while being happy at the same time .
Quinndyl
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:12 pm

Re: Looking for a great strain for work

Post by Quinndyl »

Lots of really good ones out there but I usually fall back to smileys greens. Pmd is my main one from him along with super green, green monster and the green smile. I also take for pain so I like mixing in a mid spec red like red Bali or red md with my green at work. Good luck!
Ezriderx2x
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am

Re: Looking for a great strain for work

Post by Ezriderx2x »

bigneonglitter wrote:I got some samples from Sacred Son and I'm not impressed whatsoever. It has no smell or taste. I messaged the guy about it and he said he would send some more samples but still hasn't. To me that says alot.
You got free samples or you paid for a sampler? Curious which strains were they?
bigneonglitter
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:18 pm

Re: Looking for a great strain for work

Post by bigneonglitter »

The samples were not free. I got Golden Son, Red Boyan, Blood Moon, LK Supergreen, and Yellow Sunda.
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Looking for a great strain for work

Post by GrannyJ62 »

I agree that Lizas Happy go Lucky is a great choice it always lives up to its name it's a great blend of of green and white.Another good choice is Sacred Sons Blood moon it's a chocolate bent and White that's perfect balance for good day.
Kohr Speciosa
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:49 am

Re: Looking for a great strain for work

Post by Kohr Speciosa »

Went ahead and ordered some of the happy go lucky it sounds like it should be good , I've seen a lot of posts about lizas. I will update when I get it! :lol:
DNA011001
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:34 am
Location: United States

Re: Looking for a great strain for work

Post by DNA011001 »

bigneonglitter wrote:The samples were not free. I got Golden Son, Red Boyan, Blood Moon, LK Supergreen, and Yellow Sunda.
That’s interesting. I’ve had good luck with Sacred Son. I haven’t ordered recently, but of those you mentioned, I’ve tried Y Sunda, Golden Son, and the two that make the Blood Moon (choc Bent and white mamba). The batches I got were good and had the typical taste. But, of course, batches vary. Best advice is to get on his FB group and message an admin. They all seem very helpful and kind.
FireCrotch79
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 407
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:12 pm

Re: Looking for a great strain for work

Post by FireCrotch79 »

I had the BEST strain for work today! My dose is about 5g. I took 2g Sacred Son White Mamba and 3g Speciosa Life Estate Green Jongkong...WOW haven't felt that good in a long time!
ba2000
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:42 pm

Re: Looking for a great strain for work

Post by ba2000 »

My work recipe is .7g green with .7g gold (or yellow) for never more than 1.4g total. I change strains every time I dose but I look forward to OG Green with Gold Banjo and Kalbar with Yellow Bota days the most.
Post Reply