mitraspec?
-
plumplump
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm
mitraspec?
anyone ever order from mitraspec? their pricing "style" seems high and weird to me me. 50 g for 20 dollars, and then 100 g for 24 dollars. anyhoo, hadn't heard of them, wondering if people have any experience.
-
JerseyBoy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:55 pm
Re: mitraspec?
Just sounds like one of the many vendors who are pumping up value of leaf because they know they can get away with it with bullshit marketing like 'high quality, high potency'.
NO THANKS.
NO THANKS.
-
plumplump
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm
Re: mitraspec?
i feel like i can't quite wrap my head around why people buy from over priced vendors when i quick google search presents you with a seemingly endless number of quality vendors offering what is probably the same kratom for less than half the price. truly, it boggles the mind. i have ordered from one over priced vendor in my kratom journey, and while the kratom was very good, it wasn't even close to double as good as the stuff i get from other vendors, and to be honest, since it has been in rotation, and i've gotten used to it, i would say is not even ANY better. i suspect when i get home to the states in a few days and dig into my large stash of accumulated orders i placed while abroad, each and every one of them is gonna end up being "the best kratom i have ever had" until my body acclimates itself.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: mitraspec?
Last I checked a few months ago MitraSpec was 0.22 cents PPG - based on their Quarter kilo 250g price = $48 plus shipping $6 .. 54/250 = 0.22plumplump wrote:mitraspec? their pricing "style" seems high and weird to me me..
I do like his Name & Logo.. good marketing there. However, he's selling some Retail type products, also CBD products, and other herbs. Which is fine but it distracts from the main thing.. kratom. He's marketing to newbies. It's prob good average kratom, but there's a lot, dozens and dozens, of vendors @ that price point almost double the going rate. No reason to pay double.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: mitraspec?
Yes, Noobs don't know any better. My first vendor was Mood and Mind. They sell all kinds of other products. I had left an ounce of Kava extract in my cart so I decided to put the m to the test with their Private Reserve Micronize Maeng Da powder
Their prices are ridiculously high. I know better and I still ordered from them 
* javagurl62
-
Billyswife
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:44 am
Re: mitraspec?
This morning while going to place my usual order from Mitraspec I ran across this post and was kinda surprised. I've actually been buying from them since shortly after they became a supplier since like 2015. I've also used several other vendors during this time but I always go back to mitraspec because they are always consistent with the quality of kratom they offer. I've bought from a few vendors that came highly recommended and found that I had to use more to get close the effects I get from mitraspec. I've also never really seen a problem with the pricing since I'm paying for a product that has been lab tested and that's important to me. I take the product to feel better so I'm very picky on what I'm consuming. I also like the fact that they actually have a store you can walk into and see the facility where the product packaging takes place. I will pay the price to not have untested kratom that is being packaged in someone's kitchen or dining room. You may find kratom cheaper but do you really know what you're getting and where its being packaged? It may cost a little more when yours dealing with a legitimate business and not a fly by night supplied that packages who knows where and has no idea what lab testing or a clean room is. So basically I say no they aren't over priced especially with the sales they seem to have regularly and the true quality they offer in my opinion.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: mitraspec?
Welcome to DoubleMherbals...Billy'swife 
-
Mitra-Genie
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:14 pm
- Contact:
Re: mitraspec?
definitely avoid
-
Fighter808
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:11 pm
Re: mitraspec?
I have ordered from Mitraspec, and BB both have great products. Is Mitraspec pricey? Hell ya..... But most of the time she offers 25% off, buy 2 get one free. Plus she has some great blends that you can't get anywhere else.
-
Fighter808
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:11 pm
Re: mitraspec?
I have ordered from Mitraspec, and BB both have great products. Is Mitraspec pricey? Yes..... But most of the time she offers 25% off, buy 2 get one free that nake it comparable to other vendors. Plus she has some great blends that you can't get anywhere else.
-
Ezriderx2x
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am
Re: mitraspec?
CatfatherB wrote:Welcome to DoubleMherbals...Billy'swife
-
Billyswife
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:44 am
Re: mitraspec?
Thanks for all the welcome's. I agree with fighter808 once you look at the sales the prices are always comparable. Plus they always offer great customer service. Mitra-genie why do you say avoid them
? I just took 3 grams of ballistic blend about 25 minutes ago and my nerve pain and spinal stenosis pain is virtually gone. Plus I'm ready to get up and handle my day. 
- Vipercuda69
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:13 am
Re: mitraspec?
I recently went on a hunt for a few new vendors and during my search stumbled on MitraSpec. I ordered 100 grams of their Ballistic Blend. It was $25 with a discount that brought it to $20 and shipping was free. After trying 20 different vendors this past month, MitraSpec is a clear stand out. Their Ballistic Blend is fire. Great mood and energy. Long lasting and with only a 3g dose. A heaping teaspoon. They have some of the cleanest and freshest high quality Kratom I’ve ever found. It’s pure Kratom. No fillers or heavy metals like other vendors have. Often fillers to allow them to sell less kratom for higher prices. A little bit of MitraSpec Kratom goes a long way. I just ordered 100g each of their Happy Go Lucky and Rose Hold Blends. Both came highly recommend. I don’t think they are expensive at all. I believe they deal with larger quantities and try to steer customers away from their small sizes. For example: they offer 3 10g samples, 30g total, for $21. But for $25, you can get 100g. For $45 you can get 250g. Shipping has always been free from what I have been told. They always have discounts of at least 15% up to 30% on a regular basis. 15% is the minimum and that’s available every day. Certainly not too expensive when you factor in their Kratom is thoroughly tested for quality, heavy metals and contaminants, plus it’s always consistent from what I am told, it’s worth every penny in my opinion. Can anyone name a vendor with better quality Kratom than MitraSpec at a cheaper price? I’d be willing to give them a try. I may have already tried the vendor you recommend since I have tried nearly 60 vendors since July 2019. Always willing to try a new vendor with rave reviews though. I have found my top 5 vendors for now and MitraSpec immediately jumped to the top of my five preferred vendor list.
Cheers fellow Kratomites.
Cheers fellow Kratomites.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: mitraspec?
brand new accounts, i dont think over priced vendors should be advertised here. what's yall thoughts? Because all vendors have ups and downs... Including mitraspec, one day day good another day they bad, and if you end up getting below average, you will blame only yourself while the vendor runs with your money. I seen many vendors go from top notch to shit, it all depends on a batch. I dont know who you are vipercude69 but 45$ for a 250g is not a steal in any way. But 3 new accounts talking about ballistic? its like warning warning, reasonable suspicion is by your door steps... Nice try.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
Fighter808
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:11 pm
Re: mitraspec?
I can honestly say Mitraspec isn't bad at all. I have tried them as well as Mitraman, Botanical Bunny and smoke shop when I first started Kratom. I have tried Ballistic Blend from them as well, it's pretty good. However, I now order from Mitraman and BB for price sake. They are also really nice people and have very unique blends. However, the price though..... that's the killer.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: mitraspec?
I agree. Have a nice big vetted List of 40, even 50, vendors... the other 200 sketchy & non approved HPV's (high price vendors) get immediately booted with attempt to invade the Forum ! Honestly.. that's not a review, it's free advertising imo.. Sure, we can just laugh and ignore it. But as MM continues to grow, place gets flooded with BS? and we all know FB, YouTube, etc is already full of kratom BS lolbrave777 wrote:brand new accounts, i dont think over priced vendors should be advertised here. what's yall thoughts?
Uhhh... he's bought from (And fairly tested,) 20 diff vendors in 3 weeks?
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- Vipercuda69
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:13 am
Re: mitraspec?
I don’t know anything about three new accounts talking about Ballistic Blend. All I know is I recently bought it and loved it. I didn’t feel it was over priced either. I’ve been using Kratom for 3 years. Not really long I guess. But I’ve tried close to 30 vendors this year. MitraSpec works for me. I’m not pushing any specific vendor. Just commenting on something I found that I like and stood out from the others. Where is this list of 40 or so recommended vendors? I’m certainly willing to try something new. What are your preferred vendors? I’ve basically found a few that are consistent with high quality kratom and just stuck with them. I’ve wasted a ton of money with crap vendors and their dirty kratom. Enlighten me if you don’t mind. I’m alway willing to learn.brave777 wrote:brand new accounts, i dont think over priced vendors should be advertised here. what's yall thoughts? Because all vendors have ups and downs... Including mitraspec, one day day good another day they bad, and if you end up getting below average, you will blame only yourself while the vendor runs with your money. I seen many vendors go from top notch to shit, it all depends on a batch. I dont know who you are vipercude69 but 45$ for a 250g is not a steal in any way. But 3 new accounts talking about ballistic? its like warning warning, reasonable suspicion is by your door steps... Nice try.
- Vipercuda69
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:13 am
Re: mitraspec?
Hey BallzDeep9
I’m a legit customer of MitraSpec and I like their kratom. I don’t think it’s that over priced. But it’s not cheap either. You mentioned a list of 40 or so reputable vendors. How can I get that list? I may have ordered from many of them already. I’m far from an expert. But have been using Kratom for 3 years and have tried nearly 30 vendors. Almost 20 recently. MitraSpec stood out as one of the better ones. I too prefer quality over quantity and would like your recommendations. I’m always willing to try a new vendor. But at this point MitraSpec and BB are in my top 10 vendor list. Appreciate any help your willing to offer.
I’m a legit customer of MitraSpec and I like their kratom. I don’t think it’s that over priced. But it’s not cheap either. You mentioned a list of 40 or so reputable vendors. How can I get that list? I may have ordered from many of them already. I’m far from an expert. But have been using Kratom for 3 years and have tried nearly 30 vendors. Almost 20 recently. MitraSpec stood out as one of the better ones. I too prefer quality over quantity and would like your recommendations. I’m always willing to try a new vendor. But at this point MitraSpec and BB are in my top 10 vendor list. Appreciate any help your willing to offer.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: mitraspec?
Just want to welcome you, i tend to fear away fakers, thanks for sticking trough. I am sure they do have great kratom, or maybe at the moment. Things change but my point is there is enough high quality then what you paid for. I know you said you tried close to 30 vendors but did you try Mitraman, Fused Flora?> That was just my recent try and they worked very good for me not to mention a bunch others i tried before these two vedors. I just dont think i need to spend double. Where do you buy dirty kratom? from what vendors? Sorry you had to go trough all that, glad you found this forum and perhaps you can find quality on balls 40 list. Its pinned on top here, cant miss it.Vipercuda69 wrote:I don’t know anything about three new accounts talking about Ballistic Blend. All I know is I recently bought it and loved it. I didn’t feel it was over priced either. I’ve been using Kratom for 3 years. Not really long I guess. But I’ve tried close to 30 vendors this year. MitraSpec works for me. I’m not pushing any specific vendor. Just commenting on something I found that I like and stood out from the others. Where is this list of 40 or so recommended vendors? I’m certainly willing to try something new. What are your preferred vendors? I’ve basically found a few that are consistent with high quality kratom and just stuck with them. I’ve wasted a ton of money with crap vendors and their dirty kratom. Enlighten me if you don’t mind. I’m alway willing to learn.brave777 wrote:brand new accounts, i dont think over priced vendors should be advertised here. what's yall thoughts? Because all vendors have ups and downs... Including mitraspec, one day day good another day they bad, and if you end up getting below average, you will blame only yourself while the vendor runs with your money. I seen many vendors go from top notch to shit, it all depends on a batch. I dont know who you are vipercude69 but 45$ for a 250g is not a steal in any way. But 3 new accounts talking about ballistic? its like warning warning, reasonable suspicion is by your door steps... Nice try.
Kratom user since 2014!