Help needed :) Which BB green strain is the most energetic?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
TheCoastalCardician
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:36 pm

Help needed :) Which BB green strain is the most energetic?

Post by TheCoastalCardician »

Hi all! I love a green strain that is energetic and motivating. Does anyone have a strain recommendation out of Botanical Bunny’s current offerings? I went to order Green MD, but I need the 100g bags and only 28’s are available.

Thanks for the help :)

TCC
pimpdaddymatt
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:51 pm

Re: Help needed :) Which BB green strain is the most energet

Post by pimpdaddymatt »

The only green I've tried from BB is the green jong kong, which I just got in the mail yesterday. I need more time to get a good feel on it but one thing it definitely gave me was energy. That being said, the premium Maeng Da lot 12 is the MOST energetic kratom I've had in my short year of use. If energy is the main thing you're looking for I'd definitely go with the PMD!
MattB
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:44 pm

Re: Help needed :) Which BB green strain is the most energet

Post by MattB »

For me the PMD lot 12 is probably the most energetic. I really find myself liking the Green Vietnam a lot as well.
TheCoastalCardician
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:36 pm

Re: Help needed :) Which BB green strain is the most energet

Post by TheCoastalCardician »

Thanks Matt(s) lol. I may h e to try that PMD!
Post Reply