I can post ONCE every 7 days now. Cyber bullying? Or no?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Locked
Re-leaf LLC
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:02 pm

I can post ONCE every 7 days now. Cyber bullying? Or no?

Post by Re-leaf LLC »

I have posted different topics and they are NOT advertisements but for some reason, they keep getting moved into the Vendor advertising spot or whatever.... I cannot reply more than once every 7 days there... What is the purpose of this place if you don't want information? I am not upset... I just don't understand.

I posted about dosing - THATS ADVERTISING
-Cant reply more than once every 7 days-

I posted about company losses WITHOUT even saying the word kratom - THATS ADVERTISING
-Cant reply more than once every 7 days-



Now all the candid info I am trying to communicate as a friend is being regarded as an ADVERTISEMENT and I am considering deleting it all because that isn't how I wanted to be represented as a company... Its how I wanted to be represented as a person. This is just silly honestly and its so petty. Everyone cares about there 5 or 10 sales from this forum.

I would tell everyone from this forum they cannot buy from me IF IT MEANT I COULD POST LIKE A NORMAL POSTER. Literally... HEY GUESS WHAT... MY KRATOM IS HORRIBLE AND SUCKS. Now can I post anywhere other than Advertising place:

THIS IS WHAT I GET WHEN I POST ON MY POSTS:

Forum rules
Basic listings are free, but you may only create a new post or bump your existing post ONCE per 7 days.
Please read the full Vendor Listing Board Rules before posting.

If interested in advertising options, please see this post for more information
.

What is wrong with this??... EVERYTHING

I don't want your sales. I have no friends. I want people to talk to. I just want to burn time talking with people that love the same thing I do... but guess what.. shame on whoever keeps doing this to me.. I don't care who it is... It's not right and unfair...

Then I have the same person deciding whats an advertisement.

It's silly that I CAN'T respond to my threads I create because everything I do is deemed Advertising or something else.... Is this motivated by the fact that people are afraid that people will buy my product? If that is the case then why not just tell VENDORS YOU CANT POST HERE MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK. GO AWAY

I have gone through posts here and many people and "vendors" have had vague encounters that resemble advertsing but there posts remain in the normal chat... Why is that? Oh wait... because they aren't me....

Really, I should probably just be kicked out now, because I will talk about cool stuff always and people will like me...everyone but the people who care about sales or the "haters"

Why can't people just let people talk? Is everything always about control? I'm not saying, in this case it is but man, I feel like most people just don't care about everything so much ....to critique EVERYTHING said.


I am not speaking about anyone, in particular, I am just speaking freely and I realize that I will probably be ostracized for exercising my speech.

Shame on people for not letting me hang ou with the cool kids.

Please do tell me if you want me to start a whole new post if anyone mentions anything about my company or if anyone takes the conversation away from the precious categories.... Please tell me how to do this without SPAMMING your board....

I truly enjoy this community but I literally want to swallow a whole kilo thinking about the eggshells I gotta tiptoe around to just have some friend online again..... I love everyone and pardon my complaining but dang, people gotta speak up or just move on... Much love to you all

I started this post by saying I wasn't upset but after writing this I realized I am kinda upset LOL... :D
Please see the unique business model we endorse at www.re-leaf.us/aboutus.html you will be very happy. And if you aren't please let me know why :)
Re-leaf LLC
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:02 pm

Re: I can post ONCE every 7 days now. Cyber bullying? Or no?

Post by Re-leaf LLC »

This is what categorie I am put in:

Looking for a great deal? This is the place for vendors to post ads, sales, and coupons. Vendors, please keep your advertisements limited to this forum, and make sure you have read and understand the rules.

I meant for NONE of my posts to be advertising so I gotta delete all the info... Why cant I just delete what you deem advertising?

Cant I edit my post? Why not just leave my posts where they are and tell me what to delete... It seems like something else is going on.

I mean come on... I didnt even reply on the post made by one of my customers about referrals... But another vendor did... HOW IS THAT NOT ADVERTISING if mine is??

Can someone PM me a list of who the vendors that are above the rules here... I'd love to know the hierarchy..

Speaking to all you vendors ... I do love you ..
Please see the unique business model we endorse at www.re-leaf.us/aboutus.html you will be very happy. And if you aren't please let me know why :)
Re-leaf LLC
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:02 pm

Re: I can post ONCE every 7 days now. Cyber bullying? Or no?

Post by Re-leaf LLC »

I am trying to change my name to "TheJoeMan" from Re-leaf LLC... would this help? When I made my account I just put in my company name ... I will change it!
Please see the unique business model we endorse at www.re-leaf.us/aboutus.html you will be very happy. And if you aren't please let me know why :)
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: I can post ONCE every 7 days now. Cyber bullying? Or no?

Post by CatfatherB »

I don't understand why that happened either, the original post was about testing leaf? That's not an advertisement, Joe was asked about his pricing, and he answered it in the same thread....I really dot know why it was moved!
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: I can post ONCE every 7 days now. Cyber bullying? Or no?

Post by CatfatherB »

....AND it's not the first time a vendor has been descriptive about his company in the General/review pages?
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: I can post ONCE every 7 days now. Cyber bullying? Or no?

Post by beathappening »

Really, I should probably just be kicked out now
Hey, you said it not me. You really need to chill though. Pm a mod if you have concerns. Posting a whiny text wall playing the victim is not the way to do it.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: I can post ONCE every 7 days now. Cyber bullying? Or no?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Re-leaf LLC wrote:I don't want your sales. I have no friends. I want people to talk to. I just want to burn time talking with people that love the same thing I do .... after writing this I realized I am kinda upset LOL... :D
I agree with Catfather.. idk what's happening but.. Please stick around!! Chill out for a bit, then it's 2020! We have a lot MORE to discuss.. You are a unique voice in this biz - The community needs you HERE. There is no other Independent forum, like MM!!

imho 2020 will be an Important year for kratom! The Mods here @ MM, may not know your history, or why the community needs you here to continue discussion.. You have been a outspoken, advocate, for kratom and.. OK there's a "style" thing that seems to be a problem for some people? lol :lol:, I feel you were treated badly on Facebook last year, when your Madame Mitragyna page was presented.

Vendors who continue hiding under rocks, in 2020 - are vendors who will suddenly disappear IF and When the going gets rough... We have serious Legal and Political issues to deal with! It's called advocacy - Yes it's a business, which means competition. BUT you are 1 of very few vendors willing to stand up and speak your truth. No we don't have to agree on everything!! But we'll find common ground. Please just relax, work with the Mods here.. and have a Happy New Year! :geek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
KBull
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm

Re: I can post ONCE every 7 days now. Cyber bullying? Or no?

Post by KBull »

If you go back and actuAlly read the comments on your post, you will see who moved your post and why. So maybe read your comments before you wine. As for me, I’ve never had your kratom. But I do enjoy the info you give us. I think just keep things more brief. You write essays on essays. I probably only read 20% of each comment. Summarize more unless it’s really needed. Also lower your prices. We don’t want all this coupon sales on sale on coupon shit. This isn’t Kohl’s. This is people searching for leaf that want it straight up. Thanks!
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: I can post ONCE every 7 days now. Cyber bullying? Or no?

Post by e_poison »

The rules are enforced equally for all. Rule 6 of the forum rules states all advertising must be done on the vendor listing board. Many others have been warned about this too over the years, and had their posts moved. Simply put, we felt your posts were skating into self-promotion territory and then moved them to the proper forum. That’s it, that’s all. There’s no grand conspiracy.

The once every 7 day rule on the vendor listing forum applies to everyone posting in that subforum, not just you and is meant to give everyone an equal chance to have their free listings visible.

All these rules have literally existed since the creation of this forum. If you don't like the rules, you don't have to use this website. I pay to keep this site up out of my own pocket month after month, and all I ask in return is for people to follow a few very simple rules to help this place run smooth. That is all I'm going to say on this particular matter on this thread. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me. This thread is now locked and any further threads that try to draw out this issue will be deleted.
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
Locked