Timing for burn enhancers stack

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Timing for burn enhancers stack

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

200mg magnesium citrate

500mg agmatine

600mg turmeric w/black pepper

600mg PEA

My question is what is the optimum time to take each supplement and are my amounts on target? (I am not a daily user.)
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Timing for burn enhancers stack

Post by CatfatherB »

If I was doing this stack, I would probably take the agmatine and magnesium prior to my dose 20-30 minutes, then take the tumeric and PEA a few hours into the burn....but I'm not sure on the science behind that method but it has worked well in the past. This is a great topic though! :geek:
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Timing for burn enhancers stack

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Wait. Agmatine is NOT a "burn enhancer"... just the opposite. It ruins your burn so you can't feel anything...

BUT! Those who are in Chronic Pain, want that! Are you suffering from chronic pain? :roll: I suggest, Reddit Search HERE

So Agmatine Sulfate, is a tolerance reducer and you'd ONLY use that if you're a daily kratom user? Really.. Kratom is pretty MILD, sounds like you want stronger effects? Maybe you're looking for something else?? lol I seriously doubt if PEA will do that... Be very careful, there are like 3 different things all labeled "PEA". None of them have much track record - Yes there's 1 guy here who started a long discussion...

That leaves Mag Citrate, and Turmeric - BOTH of those are good, may elevate your burn slightly. Again you can Search - I take Mag Citrate right along with my kratom servings. Turmeric, is maybe better taken 30 min before your serving.. I agree with catfather on that. Black pepper/ Bioperine is a known booster, for herbal supplements. Turmeric does come in many, many, different formula's you want the expensive Curcumin extract.. The plain cheap Turmeric sold at Walmart, prob won't do much? Keep us posted!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: Timing for burn enhancers stack

Post by FartBlaster »

You might as well take black seed oil and cayenne pepper but I think it's all a waste of money , you could have gotten more leaf
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Re: Timing for burn enhancers stack

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

Mild chronic pain alleviation is a bonus with kratom. Loving the energizing and uplifted feelings, goodbye RLS and hello anxiety relief.

I want to get in depth with my new kratom hobby and to make every occasion of indulgence (couple times per week) a good one, and find all the tips and tricks, the ins and outs.

Mild is good, but a honeymoon mild is what I'm seeking. I've used kratom periodically for under three months and have only had the beginnings of a good burn which peter out. So I've felt the potential, the possibilities.

Trying to take 'less is more' to heart. I have the quality leaf waiting and perusing the knowledge base.

Mahalo for your replies!
Last edited by IndelibleDotInk on Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Timing for burn enhancers stack

Post by Lambeezy »

IndelibleDotInk wrote:Mild chronic pain alleviation is a bonus with kratom. Loving the energizing and uplifted feelings, goodbye RLS and hello anxiety relief.

I want to get in depth with my new kratom hobby and to make every occasion of indulgence (couple times per week) a good one, and find all the tips and tricks, the ins and outs.

Mild is good, but a honeymoon mild is what I'm seeking. I've used kratom periodically for under three months and have only had the beginnings of a good burn which peter out. So I've felt the potential, the possibilities.

Doing a T break now till the end of the month and trying to take less is more to heart. I have the quality leaf waiting and perusing the knowledge base, trying to get the most out of it.

Mahalo for your replies!
Honestly I think you should drop all of these things you listed and just take kratom. All those things may be effecting your burns. You should get consistent effects since you are not a daily user.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Timing for burn enhancers stack

Post by beathappening »

Honestly I think you should drop all of these things you listed and just take kratom. All those things may be effecting your burns.
FartBlaster wrote:You might as well take black seed oil and cayenne pepper but I think it's all a waste of money , you could have gotten more leaf
Pretty much this. As someone who is on a tight budget, I always think this way. I tried potentiators for awhile but it ended up feeling like a waste, and when I got close to running out of kratom I really regret not just buying an extra 100g instead. To ballz's point, kratom can only get so good, and there's that ceiling effect. I know some people swear by their stack, but personally I've never seen results that warranted buying a bunch of supplements.
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: Timing for burn enhancers stack

Post by RumRunner »

I take magnesium citrate and turmeric. They may or may not help, but there’s no downside. They’re relatively cheap, and the mag keeps everything moving, and the turmeric is a good anti-inflammatory.
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Timing for burn enhancers stack

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Did anybody mention Apple Cider Vinegar with the mother. Its something I use everyday buy it by the gallons,I just take it like 30 min before and it helps,plus it does lots other good things to.
User avatar
creatus
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:13 pm

Re: Timing for burn enhancers stack

Post by creatus »

I find the agmatine works well around but not during the kratom burn. The amount you take of agmatine matters too I find small amounts do not detract from a kratom experience if taken prior or after the kratom dose - it does "relax" the kratom as opposed to potentiate it.

Grapefruit juice potentiates the strength and duration of kratom but also builds more tolerance.

The best method to "potentiate" any amount of kratom is red bubble but this really means a better extraction.
Last edited by creatus on Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Timing for burn enhancers stack

Post by jabro70 »

I take magnesium and turmeric. The magnesium I take at night before bed and the turmeric (specifically “Co-Tu-Pep”) I take about 15 minutes before my last burn of the day. I’ve never really noticed anything from the magnesium other than it definitely helps keep things moving (and that’s the reason I take it), but the Co-Tu-Pep absolutely works for me as an enhancer.
I’ll take a break from it for about a week or so every month, and then when I start adding it back to my last dose again, it really kicks it up. It seems to help my back and knee pain as well.
Post Reply