T breaks and hirsuta
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
T breaks and hirsuta
Would a tolerance break be more effective using hirsuta during the break or taking nothing at all outside of coffee. I'm not interested in making it easier to deal with I wanted to know which way would be most effective in lowering tolerance to kratom.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: T breaks and hirsuta
Not sure if hirsuta even works like that, but it would follow that the most efficient way to lower tolerance to kratom is to cease all use of it and similar substances. It takes awhile to reset tolerance in my experience...I've taken over a week off several times and it didn't make much of a difference when I came back to it.
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: T breaks and hirsuta
Hirsuta still hits the mu receptors, albeit very little. Short, no hirsuta or javanica would be the most effective tolerance break for a reset.FartBlaster wrote:Would a tolerance break be more effective using hirsuta during the break or taking nothing at all outside of coffee. I'm not interested in making it easier to deal with I wanted to know which way would be most effective in lowering tolerance to kratom.