How do I order from Texas Family Harvest?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Klintorious
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:43 am

How do I order from Texas Family Harvest?

Post by Klintorious »

I keep reading great things about this company on here but can't figure out how to order from them.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: How do I order from Texas Family Harvest?

Post by beathappening »

User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: How do I order from Texas Family Harvest?

Post by gumbyke1 »

Klintorious wrote:I keep reading great things about this company on here but can't figure out how to order from them.
Hey Klint - welcome to the forum! My wife and I operate TFH (Texas Family Harvest), thanks for your interest in our products! Was others have shared we are not currently open for orders :( . However, we have done a few open-order events just for this community and plan to do 2-3 per year going forward (we are not affiliated with the owners of this community/website in any way, its just our favorite online kratom platform). We are looking at probably doing our next event somewhere around July - but there is a small possibility we may do one as early as early March (its dependent on the success of our current batches in testing).

There are some other really great vendors active on this forum, take a look around and you will find some quality leaf for sure!
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: How do I order from Texas Family Harvest?

Post by Greyfeather »

gumbyke1 wrote:
Klintorious wrote:I keep reading great things about this company on here but can't figure out how to order from them.
Hey Klint - welcome to the forum! My wife and I operate TFH (Texas Family Harvest), thanks for your interest in our products! Was others have shared we are not currently open for orders :( . However, we have done a few open-order events just for this community and plan to do 2-3 per year going forward (we are not affiliated with the owners of this community/website in any way, its just our favorite online kratom platform). We are looking at probably doing our next event somewhere around July - but there is a small possibility we may do one as early as early March (its dependent on the success of our current batches in testing).

There are some other really great vendors active on this forum, take a look around and you will find some quality leaf for sure!
I think that April 1st is the anniversary of Double M Herbals. I can't think of a better way to celebrate!! :D
Post Reply