Mixing Gold and Red Bali in huge doses

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
KrayKray4Bali
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:40 pm
Location: Kansas City,MO

Mixing Gold and Red Bali in huge doses

Post by KrayKray4Bali »

:shock:
Ok soni took 4 grams Gold Bali from naturally kratom along with 5 grams Red Bali. I always dissolve in HOT water (about 2 ounces H2O) then mix with 12 ounces 100% WGFJ. Chug....sit down! Lol. Tonight took the 9 gram mix at 930pm. Then at around 1am took 5 grams gold 6 grams red and 3 grams red MD. Wowsers im surprised im awake and can see to text this. Thats 23 grams of slows at night with a great potentiator.....in 3.5 hours time...and i wonder why i fall asleep sitting up in a lawn chair and wake up still holding my phone :mrgreen:

Anyone have good strains for warm fuzzies and not elephant tranquilizers at same time???
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Mixing Gold and Red Bali in huge doses

Post by beathappening »

Wow. I would try to limit that sort of use, it's going to wreck your tolerance, and you'll have to take more and more and more. I've seen reports or people taking over 60 grams a day. Pretty much any good strain is going to be overly sedating when you take 20+ grams, and you're losing out on the subtleties of the strain in favor of sheer quantity. I know one other person that does this on a regular basis - they just keep taking it and redosing til it makes them sick. Then they wonder why certain strains won't work at all for them, and think even the best leaf is bunk.

Kratom has a ceiling effect, after a certain amount, you're just wasting it. It's also going to be taxing on your liver, giving it all that plant matter to filter, as well as constipate the hell out of you. Not to mention the cost. Overall, I don't think it's sustainable.

I don't support abusing kratom like a recreational drug personally, but people are going to do what they do.
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: Mixing Gold and Red Bali in huge doses

Post by RumRunner »

beathappening wrote:Wow. I would try to limit that sort of use, it's going to wreck your tolerance, and you'll have to take more and more and more. I've seen reports or people taking over 60 grams a day. Pretty much any good strain is going to be overly sedating when you take 20+ grams, and you're losing out on the subtleties of the strain in favor of sheer quantity. I know one other person that does this on a regular basis - they just keep taking it and redosing til it makes them sick. Then they wonder why certain strains won't work at all for them, and think even the best leaf is bunk.

Kratom has a ceiling effect, after a certain amount, you're just wasting it. It's also going to be taxing on your liver, giving it all that plant matter to filter, as well as constipate the hell out of you. Not to mention the cost. Overall, I don't think it's sustainable.

I don't support abusing kratom like a recreational drug personally, but people are going to do what they do.
Totally agree with this response. The battle against tolerance has to be more important than any short-term gain.
Suzyshamrock
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:08 pm

Re: Mixing Gold and Red Bali in huge doses

Post by Suzyshamrock »

I totally agree with the others. I thought my tolerance was up there but that would have me puking. Do yourself a favor a scale back a bit, especially if that intake is on a daily basis. I think everyone can benefit from a t-break every so often. That being said....I'm definitely due! Good luck!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Mixing Gold and Red Bali in huge doses

Post by herbalhippie »

I worry if I go over 5 grams/day which is my usual limit. :?

Not keeping your tolerance down will only lead to major problems down the line.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Mixing Gold and Red Bali in huge doses

Post by BallzDeep9 »

KrayKray4Bali wrote: ... took 4 grams Gold Bali from naturally kratom along with 5 grams Red Bali ... took the 9 gram mix at 930 pm. Then at around 1am took 5 grams gold 6 grams red and 3 grams red MD. Wowsers im surprised im awake and can see to text this. Thats 23 grams of slows at night .... in 3.5 hours time ...and i wonder why i fall asleep ???
Agree with everything beathappening said .. build-up of tolerance, leads to withdrawal side effects: fatigue & feeling shitty in between large doses.. Some abusers report hair loss.. soon you're only doing kratom, to avoid daily withdrawals. Finally, all good feeling gone, then complain kratom "does not work" :roll: Hmmm, wonder why? :lol:. 23 grams in 4 hours? How many gpd like 60 ??

Seems like, many kratom users are abusing the plant & so many reviews are un-reliable, then... Abusers join Reddit Quitting sub and blame kratom for all their problems... some go public, get on TV and internet saying how terrible it is... But in fact these are stupid people who go right back to drugs and booze. Bye bye, good luck :evil:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Post Reply