Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
I have been a fan of Liza's Best Botanicals for a while. I have always played it safe with her standard reds/greens, tho.
But her "Undiscovered" strains are calling out to me tho : "Happy Go Lucky" and "Red-Headed Step Child." I have seen the Red-Headed Step Child pop up on forums here and there especially. Reviewers on her site give them both top marks for pain relief.
Any good luck with these? I think they are special blends of her own. Blends can be hit&miss, but these do have a reputation. I'd be grateful for any reviews as I am trying to stock up but (sigh) a thin dollar can only stretch so far.
O my I love both of them in fact if I could only have two those would be them I love RHSC for my pain control it's a mix of several reds it was one of the first mixes i tried now its one I mix with everything but it stands alone.
Happy go lucky its.name describes a it perfectly it has never failed to put a smile on my face and makes me just love the world.
RHSC is the Kratom that finally gave me blessed pain control 3let me tell my Dr no thanks I don't need that morphine and hydros anymore.
And Happy go Lucky made me see just how low energy and depressed I had been.