Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
- WobbleTrees
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:20 pm
- Location: Southern Florida
Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
I've been going back and fourth from MM to TFH. Both have outstanding quality control and customer service.
It's been about a month since ordering from MM so I'm going to revisit his menu and put together a 4way.
What are your favoriate strains from MitraMan ??
It's been about a month since ordering from MM so I'm going to revisit his menu and put together a 4way.
What are your favoriate strains from MitraMan ??
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
I just recently received a small order from Mitra Man.
You mentioned "quality control." Can you say anything more about this subject? As a recent buyer I'm just curious.
You mentioned "quality control." Can you say anything more about this subject? As a recent buyer I'm just curious.
-
Kmac4844
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:12 pm
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
I can only tell you from my experience MM has turned into one of my main vendors because of the consistency of his products. Besides the fact he’s great with customer service and everything else but yellow md, yellow sunda, jongkong s, green Malay, are some of my favorites
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
- WobbleTrees
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:20 pm
- Location: Southern Florida
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
Yes, good quality control means they don't let anything make the menu if it's bunk or below standard. It's hit or miss with a lot of vendors, but IMO the best vendors don't let junk make the menu. When they receive a sub par batch of kratom they take the loss and sell it off at a huge discount rather than putting it on their menu. MitraMan and Texas Family Harvest are 2 vendors that I know of that run their business in this manner. Thorough testing, collecting feedback, and then that decides if its going to make the menu.Greyfeather wrote:I just recently received a small order from Mitra Man.
You mentioned "quality control." Can you say anything more about this subject? As a recent buyer I'm just curious.
I'm sure there's a few more vendors that go by this model, but MM and TFH are the 2 I'm aware of.
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
What WobbleTrees said!WobbleTrees wrote:Yes, good quality control means they don't let anything make the menu if it's bunk or below standard. It's hit or miss with a lot of vendors, but IMO the best vendors don't let junk make the menu. When they receive a sub par batch of kratom they take the loss and sell it off at a huge discount rather than putting it on their menu. MitraMan and Texas Family Harvest are 2 vendors that I know of that run their business in this manner. Thorough testing, collecting feedback, and then that decides if its going to make the menu.Greyfeather wrote:I just recently received a small order from Mitra Man.
You mentioned "quality control." Can you say anything more about this subject? As a recent buyer I'm just curious.
I'm sure there's a few more vendors that go by this model, but MM and TFH are the 2 I'm aware of.
MitraMan's 2020 strains yet, but the 2019 strains were excellent. My favorites were the Gold Borneo,
Red Jong Kong, Red Vietnam, Green Jong Kong and the Yellow Maeng Da for starters! There are a number
of others but those immediately come to mind!
There are several other vendors that offer great leaf, but I'm not familiar with their methods of testing!
- creatus
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:13 pm
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
Every strain I have tried from Mitra Man has been top notch. Looks like there may be a new strain released soon 
-
unsocialworker
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 10:55 am
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
Red Sumatra, Red Bali, Yellow MD, Yellow Sunda, Green Jong Kong, White Sumatra, White Kali, Gold Bali are all great. He's remarkably consistent.
- kmu777
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:52 am
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
Go on...creatus wrote:Every strain I have tried from Mitra Man has been top notch. Looks like there may be a new strain released soon
-
ArchaicNeologism
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 12:46 am
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
I loved the Green Thai from the summer. To me it was very fast, white-like. White Kapuas/Kali were also great.
-
Billy MD
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:38 am
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
I ordered a split kilo last week. So far the strain that has stood out to me is the red sumatra. I took some last night to wind down and it provided mood lift and pain relief without making me groggy. I slept great and woke up feeling refreshed.
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
I haven’t ordered from him since early Fall, but his Red Sumatra that I got around the first of June last year was fire with a capital “F”. I need to dig that one back out. Come to think of it - all those Sumatra strains from early summer 2019 were f***ing awesome!Billy MD wrote:I ordered a split kilo last week. So far the strain that has stood out to me is the red sumatra. I took some last night to wind down and it provided mood lift and pain relief without making me groggy. I slept great and woke up feeling refreshed.
-
K-Dawg
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
- Location: TX
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
I agree 100% that TFH and MM only sell vetted leaf.WobbleTrees wrote:Yes, good quality control means they don't let anything make the menu if it's bunk or below standard. It's hit or miss with a lot of vendors, but IMO the best vendors don't let junk make the menu. When they receive a sub par batch of kratom they take the loss and sell it off at a huge discount rather than putting it on their menu. MitraMan and Texas Family Harvest are 2 vendors that I know of that run their business in this manner. Thorough testing, collecting feedback, and then that decides if its going to make the menu.Greyfeather wrote:I just recently received a small order from Mitra Man.
You mentioned "quality control." Can you say anything more about this subject? As a recent buyer I'm just curious.
I'm sure there's a few more vendors that go by this model, but MM and TFH are the 2 I'm aware of.
Definitely want to add Fused Flora and SOSA to the list of vendors who refuse to sell bunk leaf. We are very fortunate in this MM Network of vendors!
-K-Dawg
-
My4girlsand1boy
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:53 am
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
I want to try the green Malay! Would you say it’s mid, fast or a slow strain? How’s the mood lift on it? I just placed an order with him but I think I’m going to place another here soon LOLKmac4844 wrote:I can only tell you from my experience MM has turned into one of my main vendors because of the consistency of his products. Besides the fact he’s great with customer service and everything else but yellow md, yellow sunda, jongkong s, green Malay, are some of my favorites
- WobbleTrees
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:20 pm
- Location: Southern Florida
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
Thanks k-dawg, those are 2 vendors I have not tried but am very interested in trying based on some very good reviews.K-Dawg wrote: I agree 100% that TFH and MM only sell vetted leaf.
Definitely want to add Fused Flora and SOSA to the list of vendors who refuse to sell bunk leaf. We are very fortunate in this MM Network of vendors!
My order came in today. This gold Borneo is outstanding.
- WobbleTrees
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:20 pm
- Location: Southern Florida
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
IK- Agreed.. I placed an order before I got to read your post, coincidentally the Yellow MD and Gold Borneo were 2 that I ordered. (Subliminal? Lol) I just dosed the GB and the effects are slowly easing in as in type this. Seems like it's going to be an awesome strain.instantKARMA wrote:
What WobbleTrees said!My favorites were the Gold Borneo,
Red Jong Kong, Red Vietnam, Green Jong Kong and the Yellow Maeng Da for starters! There are a number
of others but those immediately come to mind!
-
Somethingsacred
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am
Re: Your Favoriate MitraMan Strains for 2020!
I agree ...That green Thai is amazing ... still have some stored away !! Great on its own ... sometimes I mix with a green Hulu ....ArchaicNeologism wrote:I loved the Green Thai from the summer. To me it was very fast, white-like. White Kapuas/Kali were also great.