What is everyone dosing today?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Vainesta
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:19 pm

What is everyone dosing today?

Post by Vainesta »

Whar are you dosing/burning/taking today and why? I started this afternoon off with a white/red mix!
Bigblind
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:33 pm
Location: Texas

Re: What is everyone dosing today?

Post by Bigblind »

Okie white mixed with okie natural green best pain relief with energy both great on thier own but mixing is fun been using okie and only okie for 3 or 4 months thats the longest ive ever stuck with just one vendor. Not going to change any time soon as long as they keep quality and prices they same
Slayro
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:14 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: What is everyone dosing today?

Post by Slayro »

I just finished burning a 50/50 mixture of wild green and wild yellow! It's a great afternoon pick-me-up! :)
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: What is everyone dosing today?

Post by beathappening »

I like using this thread >>
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1101
for this "what are you burning today?" topic, I think we should use it instead of having a bunch of the same threads

It's been going for a lot longer and is up to 35 pages
Just my opinion.
User avatar
Slippy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:33 pm

Re: What is everyone dosing today?

Post by Slippy »

My Mitra Man split kilo will be delivered in an hour or two, so I will be dosing their Gold Borneo first. Everyone has been raving about them so I'm excited.
Post Reply