Apologies for today's downtime

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Apologies for today's downtime

Post by e_poison »

Sorry about the site being down all day today, folks. That was NOT one of my planned maintenance downtimes. There was an issue with the hosting that needed to be fixed. Earlier this morning there was a huge CPU spike on the server and the site was automatically shut down by my host for using too many resources.

I was not able to respond to every email I received today asking about the downtime, but in the future, if the site is ever down, I will always post updates on the subreddit (r/kratomm) and the discord like I did today to keep everyone informed of what's going on.
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Apologies for today's downtime

Post by brave777 »

Spiked could mean someone try hack? I was worried, had my fingers crossed that nothing would happen to doubleM. I really dont want to use reddit and for what they stand these days. I rather invest my time in forums like this. Not until reddit allows vendor posting and for us to talk about them i care less. I think if many slowly transition away from reddit, yotube, facebook. Then they might give people rights back of what they want to talk about with out shadow banning everything and you wonder confused why no one see your posts.. I am slowly adding bookmarks alternatives and use that these day more then facebook or youtube. I even forgot reedit existed for a second until today.
Kratom user since 2014!
Closedeyesearch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:09 pm

Re: Apologies for today's downtime

Post by Closedeyesearch »

just glad were back!
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Re: Apologies for today's downtime

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

Right before the site went down I was opening a million topics to read every single back post.

Sorry???
User avatar
swablero
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
Location: NY

Re: Apologies for today's downtime

Post by swablero »

e_poison wrote:Sorry about the site being down all day today, folks. That was NOT one of my planned maintenance downtimes. There was an issue with the hosting that needed to be fixed. Earlier this morning there was a huge CPU spike on the server and the site was automatically shut down by my host for using too many resources.

I was not able to respond to every email I received today asking about the downtime, but in the future, if the site is ever down, I will always post updates on the subreddit (r/kratomm) and the discord like I did today to keep everyone informed of what's going on.
Thanks e_poison. Appreciate what you're doing making the site available. Thank you!
Post Reply