Safety and acquisition of OPMS GOLD.
-
TST13
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:58 am
Safety and acquisition of OPMS GOLD.
Hello. I am new back to Kratom, and was wondering a few things. The first thing is, despite using plain leaf, is OPMS Gold still a thing? Furthermore, can anyone personally attest to where they acquired it and it’s safety?
I am well aware of OPMS seemingly being a “head-shop brand” which isn’t good, but it dually has a reputation of being a strong product. Also feel free to post about any alternatives.
Thank you.
I am well aware of OPMS seemingly being a “head-shop brand” which isn’t good, but it dually has a reputation of being a strong product. Also feel free to post about any alternatives.
Thank you.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Safety and acquisition of OPMS GOLD.
IF you check out the Vendor List HERE, there is 1 online vendor: Legal Herb Shop, who stocks ALL the head-shop 'brands' and much more.
/ I personally have no knowledge or interest in the over priced Retail products.
Legal Herb Shop was a Reddit advertiser years ago and so, we keep them on the Vendor List as a reference point.. and also prices are decent with a huge variety of retail products.. They also carry House Brand extracts and powders in addition to the popular retail brands. I have compared on occasion, you may find their O.P.M.S. product a buck or 2 more or less, but again it's a huge selection of caps, powders, and extracts.
Legal Herb Shop was a Reddit advertiser years ago and so, we keep them on the Vendor List as a reference point.. and also prices are decent with a huge variety of retail products.. They also carry House Brand extracts and powders in addition to the popular retail brands. I have compared on occasion, you may find their O.P.M.S. product a buck or 2 more or less, but again it's a huge selection of caps, powders, and extracts.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
TST13
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:58 am
Re: Safety and acquisition of OPMS GOLD.
Hey. Thanks a bunch of your reply. I noticed how you mentioned you have no interest in overpriced retail products.BallzDeep9 wrote:IF you check out the Vendor List HERE, there is 1 online vendor: Legal Herb Shop, who stocks ALL the head-shop 'brands' and much more./ I personally have no knowledge or interest in the over priced Retail products.
Legal Herb Shop was a Reddit advertiser years ago and so, we keep them on the Vendor List as a reference point.. and also prices are decent with a huge variety of retail products.. They also carry House Brand extracts and powders in addition to the popular retail brands. I have compared on occasion, you may find their O.P.M.S. product a buck or 2 more or less, but again it's a huge selection of caps, powders, and extracts.
I totally understand what you mean. If you allow me to pick your brain for a moment, do you happen to have any personal recommendations for a non-retail-ish product, perhaps in the same realm as the extracts?
Regardless, I’ll head to that site right now. Thanks dude. Have a good day.
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: Safety and acquisition of OPMS GOLD.
Go to Caleb's concentrates or Mo botanicals for extract , they are probably alot better than opms
- WickedMadScientist
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:30 pm
Re: Safety and acquisition of OPMS GOLD.
Bro go to:TST13 wrote:Hey. Thanks a bunch of your reply. I noticed how you mentioned you have no interest in overpriced retail products.BallzDeep9 wrote:IF you check out the Vendor List HERE, there is 1 online vendor: Legal Herb Shop, who stocks ALL the head-shop 'brands' and much more./ I personally have no knowledge or interest in the over priced Retail products.
Legal Herb Shop was a Reddit advertiser years ago and so, we keep them on the Vendor List as a reference point.. and also prices are decent with a huge variety of retail products.. They also carry House Brand extracts and powders in addition to the popular retail brands. I have compared on occasion, you may find their O.P.M.S. product a buck or 2 more or less, but again it's a huge selection of caps, powders, and extracts.
I totally understand what you mean. If you allow me to pick your brain for a moment, do you happen to have any personal recommendations for a non-retail-ish product, perhaps in the same realm as the extracts?
Regardless, I’ll head to that site right now. Thanks dude. Have a good day.
https://www.SmileyTimeHerbals.com/
https://www.Kratom-OG.com/
https://MitraMan.com/
These three places are easily in a top 10 vendor list.
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: Safety and acquisition of OPMS GOLD.
Sorry to go Off-Topic: Caleb's Concentrates has popped up on the forums lately, and I'm curious.FartBlaster wrote:Go to Caleb's concentrates or Mo botanicals for extract , they are probably alot better than opms
I would expect extracts to be more expensive. It sounds like this guy really knows his stuff. His pure extracts sound VERY special. So ok, $17.50 per gram. Per gram
Lol. I have read that "just a dab will do ya." Just how far will a gram go? I'm wondering. Here in Illinois we finally have legal weed, but I haven't been willing to go in the shop and pay $25.00 a gram. I would pay for some of this, though
Six grams will run you about a $100. I wonder how far that would go in terms of application. I have read that "just a dab will do ya." Are we talking picking up a little speck with a "tweezer" and applying it to a dose (or under the tongue?). Most people don't seem to be using this every day, but I can see how I might want to. It sounds like a miracle but I would worry about ruining my tolerance
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Safety and acquisition of OPMS GOLD.
I can't speak for all of Caleb's products, but his full spectrum extract (FSE) left me underwhelmed. My expectations were average but they still weren't exactly met. Just my experience. His pure alks sounds interesting, but I can't afford that kinda dough. Don't know how his plain leaf/caps are either.
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: Safety and acquisition of OPMS GOLD.
I've had Caleb's pure alkaloids before it's really strong , kinda fun to try one time, if you want extract I'd try that or Mo botanicals has individual strain pure alkaloids so if you wanted a red , I would probably go with mo
- Slippy
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:33 pm
Re: Safety and acquisition of OPMS GOLD.
OPMS Gold is still a thing, and in my opinion it's one of the strongest extracts, but ridiculously expensive. The only reason I bothered trying them is because there is a shop close to me that sells 5 packs of gold for 28$, which is pretty crazy seeing as they are sold for 40$-42$ at most places.TST13 wrote:Hello. I am new back to Kratom, and was wondering a few things. The first thing is, despite using plain leaf, is OPMS Gold still a thing? Furthermore, can anyone personally attest to where they acquired it and it’s safety?
I am well aware of OPMS seemingly being a “head-shop brand” which isn’t good, but it dually has a reputation of being a strong product. Also feel free to post about any alternatives.
Thank you.
That shows me that the mark up on their products are ridiculous. Although for people coming off suboxone or opioids their extracts really help with withdrawal, so I guess they have their place.
Caleb's FSE didn't do much for me, but I found his co2 super critical pretty good. His pure alkaloid sells out pretty fast, so I haven't been able to try it.
Carolina Kratom has a big selection of extracts which I've tried and they are really good. The thing is you're going to pay 25-35$ a gram.
Overall extracts are fun for here and there use, otherwise they will jack your tolerance up. It's also fairly easy to start looking for extracts over leaf if you start taking them everyday because of the strength and need to take a very small amount.
I'd recommended using our vendor list and get some quality leaf instead.
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Safety and acquisition of OPMS GOLD.
Try Nuwave Botanicals. Never tried it but they carry OPMS extracts. Hope this helps
-
TST13
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:58 am
Re: Safety and acquisition of OPMS GOLD.
Slippy wrote:OPMS Gold is still a thing, and in my opinion it's one of the strongest extracts, but ridiculously expensive. The only reason I bothered trying them is because there is a shop close to me that sells 5 packs of gold for 28$, which is pretty crazy seeing as they are sold for 40$-42$ at most places.TST13 wrote:Hello. I am new back to Kratom, and was wondering a few things. The first thing is, despite using plain leaf, is OPMS Gold still a thing? Furthermore, can anyone personally attest to where they acquired it and it’s safety?
I am well aware of OPMS seemingly being a “head-shop brand” which isn’t good, but it dually has a reputation of being a strong product. Also feel free to post about any alternatives.
Thank you.
That shows me that the mark up on their products are ridiculous. Although for people coming off suboxone or opioids their extracts really help with withdrawal, so I guess they have their place.
Caleb's FSE didn't do much for me, but I found his co2 super critical pretty good. His pure alkaloid sells out pretty fast, so I haven't been able to try it.
Carolina Kratom has a big selection of extracts which I've tried and they are really good. The thing is you're going to pay 25-35$ a gram.
Overall extracts are fun for here and there use, otherwise they will jack your tolerance up. It's also fairly easy to start looking for extracts over leaf if you start taking them everyday because of the strength and need to take a very small amount.
I'd recommended using our vendor list and get some quality leaf instead.
Thanks for reply. I actually went with Calebs. I maxed out on there Red Bali selection. For some reason, not to get into the science; but historically for me Red’s are the best fit for me. Although that stimmy kratom has it’s place, when I’m going through bouts of anxiety... I don’t want to say it’s “to much.” I can handle my Kratom. It’s just undesirable at certain points, whereas a red, I feel like I have the option as to if I want to go to work and be creative, or if I want to chill out and relax.
I additionally purchased the biggest serving of there Gold Alkaloid extract. Honestly, I don’t know how to approach this. If you have some guidelines as to how I should do this; I’m not worried about dosing so much as how to use it in a way that it’s not wasted.
Thanks for the reply dude. Also, being heavy into Examine’s website and the science about things; although OPMS extract sounds good (whatever process they use to extract alkaloids, potency, etc) it appears to me that it has major QC issues.
That worries me because, the vendors I use for natural products etc, do COA’s on there batches etc.
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: Safety and acquisition of OPMS GOLD.
Take 150-200mg of the gold alk and be aware when I took the pure alkaloids it felt like a fast effect way more than a slow effect. You can just put the pure alkaloids. In a capsule or however you usually take it. It would work well with or without plain leaf
-
TST13
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:58 am
Re: Safety and acquisition of OPMS GOLD.
How did the Gold Alkaloid extract from Caleb work out for you? I additionally purchased it. Did it exceed your expectations for an alkaloid extract?FartBlaster wrote:I've had Caleb's pure alkaloids before it's really strong , kinda fun to try one time, if you want extract I'd try that or Mo botanicals has individual strain pure alkaloids so if you wanted a red , I would probably go with mo
- Slippy
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:33 pm
Re: Safety and acquisition of OPMS GOLD.
TST thanks for letting us know you purchased the pure alk. It let me know it was in stock and I just bought a gram myself. I've been wanting to try it for awhile now. I will post a review for everyone when I try it.TST13 wrote:How did the Gold Alkaloid extract from Caleb work out for you? I additionally purchased it. Did it exceed your expectations for an alkaloid extract?FartBlaster wrote:I've had Caleb's pure alkaloids before it's really strong , kinda fun to try one time, if you want extract I'd try that or Mo botanicals has individual strain pure alkaloids so if you wanted a red , I would probably go with mo
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Safety and acquisition of OPMS GOLD.
Old People Mainly Smell
Operator Paramedic Masters Spanking
Orangutan Performs Mosquito Surgery
Offensive Perfume Masks Stink
Obviously Police Make Soup
Often, Pharmacists Manufacture Shellfish
Oceans - Pretty Much Stupid
Opiate Party Mainlines Smack
Overtly Political Mass Suicide
...I could keep going...
Sorry, I'm bored
Operator Paramedic Masters Spanking
Orangutan Performs Mosquito Surgery
Offensive Perfume Masks Stink
Obviously Police Make Soup
Often, Pharmacists Manufacture Shellfish
Oceans - Pretty Much Stupid
Opiate Party Mainlines Smack
Overtly Political Mass Suicide
...I could keep going...
Sorry, I'm bored
-
TST13
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:58 am
Re: Safety and acquisition of OPMS GOLD.
Hey Slippy.Slippy wrote:TST thanks for letting us know you purchased the pure alk. It let me know it was in stock and I just bought a gram myself. I've been wanting to try it for awhile now. I will post a review for everyone when I try it.TST13 wrote:How did the Gold Alkaloid extract from Caleb work out for you? I additionally purchased it. Did it exceed your expectations for an alkaloid extract?FartBlaster wrote:I've had Caleb's pure alkaloids before it's really strong , kinda fun to try one time, if you want extract I'd try that or Mo botanicals has individual strain pure alkaloids so if you wanted a red , I would probably go with mo
I’m still waiting for Caleb’s to send out a payment invoice. If you happen to get a invoice today, please reach me back immediately because in that case, I need to dish them another email.
I hope we can do a review at approximately the same time. How do you plan on using it? I’ll try to follow suit a bit.
- Slippy
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:33 pm
Re: Safety and acquisition of OPMS GOLD.
Caleb sent me an invoice about a few hours ago. Did he get around to you yet? If not just send him an email and he will send it over.Hey Slippy.
I’m still waiting for Caleb’s to send out a payment invoice. If you happen to get a invoice today, please reach me back immediately because in that case, I need to dish them another email.
I hope we can do a review at approximately the same time. How do you plan on using it? I’ll try to follow suit a bit.
The pure alk is an extract that can taken on it's own, which is what I'll do to gauge the potency. I will probably combine it with a little bit of leaf after I see how strong it is on it's own.
I will most likely be receiving it on Monday.
-
TST13
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:58 am
Re: Safety and acquisition of OPMS GOLD.
Slippy thanks for quick reply. Yes I sent them and email and they immediately sent me the invoice, so that’s good. I’m also on track for Monday. Did you purchase your plain leaf from them as well, or is it something you already had. I went with the standard Red Bali, so I would be hard-pressed if it were totally inconsistent.Slippy wrote:Caleb sent me an invoice about a few hours ago. Did he get around to you yet? If not just send him an email and he will send it over.Hey Slippy.
I’m still waiting for Caleb’s to send out a payment invoice. If you happen to get a invoice today, please reach me back immediately because in that case, I need to dish them another email.
I hope we can do a review at approximately the same time. How do you plan on using it? I’ll try to follow suit a bit.
The pure alk is an extract that can taken on it's own, which is what I'll do to gauge the potency. I will probably combine it with a little bit of leaf after I see how strong it is on it's own.
I will most likely be receiving it on Monday.
I will see you on Monday!
- Slippy
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:33 pm
Re: Safety and acquisition of OPMS GOLD.
I just received my mixed Kilo from Mitra Man so I'm good on leaf for the moment. I grabbed some Greens and Yellow/Golds from Mitra, since people were raving about them and the hype is real! Amazing leaf!TST13 wrote:Slippy thanks for quick reply. Yes I sent them and email and they immediately sent me the invoice, so that’s good. I’m also on track for Monday. Did you purchase your plain leaf from them as well, or is it something you already had. I went with the standard Red Bali, so I would be hard-pressed if it were totally inconsistent.Slippy wrote:Caleb sent me an invoice about a few hours ago. Did he get around to you yet? If not just send him an email and he will send it over.Hey Slippy.
I’m still waiting for Caleb’s to send out a payment invoice. If you happen to get a invoice today, please reach me back immediately because in that case, I need to dish them another email.
I hope we can do a review at approximately the same time. How do you plan on using it? I’ll try to follow suit a bit.
The pure alk is an extract that can taken on it's own, which is what I'll do to gauge the potency. I will probably combine it with a little bit of leaf after I see how strong it is on it's own.
I will most likely be receiving it on Monday.
I will see you on Monday!
As far as Caleb's leaf, when I ordered extracts from him in the past he included a sample of green hulu which wasn't bad, but didn't knock my socks off like Lucky Herbals or Mitra's leaf, but I can't speak on any of Caleb's leaf aside from that strain, but do let us know what you think!