Vendors that sell vegetarian capsules

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Mailman
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 1:21 pm

Vendors that sell vegetarian capsules

Post by Mailman »

I usually use oblate discs or just mix with o.j.
However, I'm going to be traveling and need the convenience of capsules. Anyone know any vendors that sell vegetarian(non-gelatin) capsules?
Thanks
User avatar
Slippy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:33 pm

Re: Vendors that sell vegetarian capsules

Post by Slippy »

I've always found that the prices are jacked up for pre-made capsules. You're better off buying a bag of vegetarian caps from Amazon and making your own, that way you know for a fact they are veg. 1000 caps are only 20$ on Amazon.
Slayro
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:14 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Vendors that sell vegetarian capsules

Post by Slayro »

Slippy wrote:I've always found that the prices are jacked up for pre-made capsules. You're better off buying a bag of vegetarian caps from Amazon and making your own, that way you know for a fact they are veg. 1000 caps are only 20$ on Amazon.
I agree with this! Additionally, you can get capsule filling "machines" on amazon, too (also relatively inexpensive). I have this one: https://www.amazon.com/100pcs-Capsule-H ... 3722&psc=1
User avatar
Slippy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:33 pm

Re: Vendors that sell vegetarian capsules

Post by Slippy »

Slayro wrote:
Slippy wrote:I've always found that the prices are jacked up for pre-made capsules. You're better off buying a bag of vegetarian caps from Amazon and making your own, that way you know for a fact they are veg. 1000 caps are only 20$ on Amazon.
I agree with this! Additionally, you can get capsule filling "machines" on amazon, too (also relatively inexpensive). I have this one: https://www.amazon.com/100pcs-Capsule-H ... 3722&psc=1
I used to use one of those but found them to be inconstant. Even when filing them to what seemed to be the max some were .7 - to 1.1 grams, and I noticed the machine rarely fills the caps to max capacity.
I just use a pen to push Kratom into the caps until they are full resulting in perfect 1 gram doses every-time.
It's a little more time consuming but at least I know it's consistent. These capsule fillers are a big help if you're short on time though.
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Re: Vendors that sell vegetarian capsules

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

treasure house botanicals has veg capsules.

their kratom is legit but I never feel much from their capsules (and in general capsules).

i opened a bunch and just had the powder and it was fine.
Post Reply