28 Tons of kratom seized and destroyed

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

28 Tons of kratom seized and destroyed

Post by gumbyke1 »

This story has been buzzing around a lot of kratom circles, I didnt see it posted here yet so I thought I would share. Ouch. :o

https://www.painnewsnetwork.org/stories ... -of-kratom

Vendors - please get legal counsel and hire a proper industry consultant if you haven't already. There are so many legal traps that you dont want to get caught up in - even when importing the smallest amounts of kratom can have serious legal consequences if you do not understand how to do so legally. Remember its the person receiving the goods that is responsible for proper documentation.... dont learn that the hard way.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
K-Dawg
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
Location: TX

Re: 28 Tons of kratom seized and destroyed

Post by K-Dawg »

gumbyke1 wrote:This story has been buzzing around a lot of kratom circles, I didnt see it posted here yet so I thought I would share. Ouch. :o

https://www.painnewsnetwork.org/stories ... -of-kratom

Vendors - please get legal counsel and hire a proper industry consultant if you haven't already. There are so many legal traps that you dont want to get caught up in - even when importing the smallest amounts of kratom can have serious legal consequences if you do not understand how to do so legally. Remember its the person receiving the goods that is responsible for proper documentation.... dont learn that the hard way.
Wow.. sucks for Earth Organics. I'm gonna go out on limb and assume there is a good chance its the same supplier as the 50 ton Storage locker guy .
-K-Dawg
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: 28 Tons of kratom seized and destroyed

Post by mivanqua »

K-Dawg wrote:
gumbyke1 wrote:This story has been buzzing around a lot of kratom circles, I didnt see it posted here yet so I thought I would share. Ouch. :o

https://www.painnewsnetwork.org/stories ... -of-kratom

Vendors - please get legal counsel and hire a proper industry consultant if you haven't already. There are so many legal traps that you dont want to get caught up in - even when importing the smallest amounts of kratom can have serious legal consequences if you do not understand how to do so legally. Remember its the person receiving the goods that is responsible for proper documentation.... dont learn that the hard way.
Wow.. sucks for Earth Organics. I'm gonna go out on limb and assume there is a good chance its the same supplier as the 50 ton Storage locker guy .

I THINK we have a psychic in our midst! ;)
JHole
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:27 am
Location: IA

Re: 28 Tons of kratom seized and destroyed

Post by JHole »

Another $30,000 spent wisely by our lovely government!
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: 28 Tons of kratom seized and destroyed

Post by beathappening »

I hate to sound cynical but I sure hope it was triangle
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: 28 Tons of kratom seized and destroyed

Post by herbalhippie »

They incinerated 28 tons of Storage Locker Maeng Da? :o
K-Dawg
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
Location: TX

Re: 28 Tons of kratom seized and destroyed

Post by K-Dawg »

herbalhippie wrote:They incinerated 28 tons of Storage Locker Maeng Da? :o
:D :lol:
-K-Dawg
pray4peace4
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am

Re: 28 Tons of kratom seized and destroyed

Post by pray4peace4 »

I never heard of that vendor. I assume if they were good they'd be on our approved vendors list.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: 28 Tons of kratom seized and destroyed

Post by herbalhippie »

pray4peace4 wrote:I never heard of that vendor. I assume if they were good they'd be on our approved vendors list.
If I remember right, Earth Kratom is a headshop supplier and was one of the vendors found with salmonella kratom.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: 28 Tons of kratom seized and destroyed

Post by BallzDeep9 »

K-Dawg wrote:
gumbyke1 wrote:Wow.. sucks for Earth Organics.
uhh I think the name is "Earth Kratom" ?? large kratom drug manufacturer.. the "Train Wreck" head-shop BRAND :roll:

This WAS the Federal seizure from 2018, which has been sitting in a Federal warehouse (Not a storage locker) for.. months...

Most of us around here, on MM are not really into head-shop branded products ... Reports from S.R. are that "Gallo" (Real name Yossi Galimidi) and his buddies.. were involved in ripping off Indo suppliers.. and did so, multiple times, for large amounts. So.. I'd still suspect the Storage Locker tons, were also linked to the same bunch of crooks.

Not to re-visit the whole episode, but the guy suddenly disappeared after being contacted through FB and Reddit, by some Florida drug labs who probably made him an offer... to process his 50 Ton load into extracts. That would make sense, and it's generally what is done with bunk moldy kratom... :lol:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Post Reply