Is enhanciosa still in business?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
subpop
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:33 pm

Is enhanciosa still in business?

Post by subpop »

I could not place an order on enhanciosa yesterday. It said they were no longer taking orders. And there were no available payment methods. Today, the message is gone and payments can be placed, but im concerned because i don't know the reason they were down yesterday.

Does anyone know what was going on?
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Is enhanciosa still in business?

Post by beathappening »

That's weird, I was just wondering that, because I see their ad here all the time which I assume they pay for, but I very rarely hear anyone mentioning them in reviews.
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 594
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: Is enhanciosa still in business?

Post by RumRunner »

Maybe it was divine intervention not allowing you to spend your hard earned money there :?:
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Is enhanciosa still in business?

Post by CatfatherB »

RumRunner wrote:Maybe it was divine intervention not allowing you to spend your hard earned money there :?:
;)
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Is enhanciosa still in business?

Post by acejestyr15 »

I think that a large part of the reason behind not hearing much is because people gravitate to vendors who are most active around here or other platforms it seems. I know for myself, I personally like to be friendly with/have rapport with the vendors I choose to frequent!!

But.... Could just be a hair rained theory too hahaha :lol:
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Is enhanciosa still in business?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Always lots of questions about Joel, and his business Enhanciosa.. going back to Reddit days. Search Bar for past history :ugeek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2153
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Is enhanciosa still in business?

Post by e_poison »

subpop wrote:I could not place an order on enhanciosa yesterday. It said they were no longer taking orders. And there were no available payment methods. Today, the message is gone and payments can be placed, but im concerned because i don't know the reason they were down yesterday.

Does anyone know what was going on?
Yeah, they were closed for 5 days. I didn't know until day 5 or I would have temporarily pulled the ads. But I've spoken with Joel and can confirm they are definitely accepting orders again.
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
subpop
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:33 pm

Re: Is enhanciosa still in business?

Post by subpop »

E-poison, thank you for confirming they are open
Bestboy143
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:58 pm

Re: Is enhanciosa still in business?

Post by Bestboy143 »

Old posts, but I placed an order and got it within 48 hrs.
Post Reply