I have no idea why you're so pissed at me. Was r/kratom your sub? Who lost $80 on me? Maybe you;re not reading what im saying but, i paid everyone back. Why do you keep saying i scammed people. What scam? who got scammed? Businesses close doors suddenly all the time without being called a scammer.BallzDeep9 wrote:OK. THIS is about as close as we'll get.. to being responsible for your actions. Baloney. You disappear from kratom for 6 months/ 1 year and sometimes, you disappear with customers' money. NO, I don't "hate" you or even know you personally.. Yes I was pissed when you used my Reddit sub, to Advertise your "Special" then, pulled your Exit Scam and it reflected badly on ME, for running your promotion. Understand now?7ohm wrote:I'LL ADMIT IT FOR THE 20TH TIME, YEAH, IT HAPPENED. I PUT MYSELF IN A SITUATIOIN THAT ENDED UP PUTTING MY BUSINESS AND MORE IMPORTANTLY MY BELOVED FAMILY AT RISK. ALTHOUGH I MAY HAVE EFFECTED OTHERS NEGATIVELY, I HAVE NEVER PERSONALLY BEEN THROUGH SUCH A HARD TIME. I'VE BEEN FIGHTING TO STAY AFLOAT AND TRYING TO REVIVE A BUSINESS IN AN INDUSTRY THAT I LIKE TO THINK I HELPED DEVELOP. I AM FULLY DEDICATED TO KRATOM, ...
So, Karma's a bitch as they say.. Man I only tried to help you. I stood up for you, in the MO Botanicals fiasco.. Extract partnership that failed, wonder why? I was rooting for you to succeed - Spent some time with your Assistant, Amanda - who, you kicked to the curb, after she spent many days, worried and attempting to contact you.. Remember? HERE: 1 more Reddit post, maybe the final 7OHM she posted on r/kratom about YOU: https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comment ... hm_update/
Anybody can READ that. I stood up for you! Read what ol' Nastynate, was saying about you.. Read what arctic_martian had to say... Those guys were veterans of that Community. OR.. anyone can go on MeWe. Search 7OHM and read what people are saying'.. you can't even Label your product correctly. You're not capable of being a legit vendor.. Hard to admit.. maybe ol' hymnder was right?
Right Now - My concern and Love is for those, who only wanted some decent Leaf on a limited budget - See, I don't live in nice affluent suburb, in my Parents' house with Parents' money to spend.. So, yeah I can relate to that guy who LOST his last $80 to your scam... and, I guess can relate to the guy who suggested they bring Criminal charges - Angry? Depressed? You're not the only one, who struggles with depression dude... stop blaming others for what you did!! Alright? Double MM wants to allow you here? Fine.. Go ahead. Hide this thread, start another one and advertise. I don't run this Forum, but sure as hell getting my 2 cents IN!!
Honestly, there was a lot of shit going wrong in my life then, the hardest its ever been. Once, I squared everyone away, i took a break. hackers kept attacking, my anxiety was through the roof, and i had major depression. So, I just quit and fell into a deep depression and fell off the face of the earth for 6 months, no phone, no computer, no nothing. I stopped talking to everyione, old friends, family, people are still worrried about me. It got to a point where i couldnt get out of bed.
I am truly sorry for dropping off of the face of the earth, but by no means did I take anyones money with me. Im no where near hard up to pull some shit like that. I guess people in this industry are shady or something. Anyone who remotely knows me would say that's implausible.
You think I kicked amanda to the curb? whats with the animosity. how do you see me in that light, you hardly know me. even in the short time you've known me, have i been one to scam people? what business is it of yours what happened to my business anyway, how did it effect you? I sent her 6 kilos a few months ago just as a token of my apology.
what happens between me and my employee is my business. who are you to judge me? you think you;re all that? go ahead and name me one person who got scammed. I;ll bet you a hundred bucks yu cant' do it. yu don't think i went thrgouhg theh list and checked with everyone once i got up and runningn again.
Economically speaking, if you look at my weekly income, an exit scam with 2 days of sales is hardly worth it. I charged $110 at the time. If I did $80 there would be too many orders. it also wouldn't make sense to give up a well branded successful, high volume business for 2 days worth of sales. I could have sold it for 100 times more than an exit scam, including hundreds of kgs of kratom. The business is worth considerably more than what i could net from the alleged exit scam.
Additionally, i wouldn't dare show my face around here if I had stolen all of your money. There appears to be only one person calling me thief here, not sure what eveidence he has. Where is the love brother?
I'm just trying to share the knowledge and kratom that we all love, to try and bettter undderstand it so we can better use it.
I think you have your info incorrect. I didn't scam anyone. I think you're tripping. YOu shoulnd't slander people witout eveidence.


