Sacred Son

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
odin&freya
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:49 pm

Sacred Son

Post by odin&freya »

HI there. I am just trying out a few strains I got. I am a white strain person and I like blends. I am unsure about all these different names. I know I like White Borneo and White MD. I don't do well with slow strains as I have a high tolerance and I am an opposite so Whites don't give me the jitters. I ordered White Walter, White Mamba, Blood Moon, White Asia and Super LK Green. So far the Blood Moon has only provided minimal relief. Just wondering if I ordered the wrong white strains? These were recommended to me. I have yet to try White Asia and Super LK Green. Please tell me the White Asia is similar to MD or Borneo? :roll:
oohger
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:10 pm

Re: Sacred Son

Post by oohger »

i'm with you. i have some new walter white. i've tried T&W, red bubble, braggs, low gm/dose, high gm/dose. NADA. same for the yellow sunda that was getting rave reviews on this site. Nada. Blood moon is O.K.?! some relief. Green bastard>> meh. Haven't opened my Boyan green for fear one of my goto's is for shit.
matt11
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: Sacred Son

Post by matt11 »

i think the walter white and white mamba are both very good, nice choice. i still have some walter white in my private reserve stash i've had since last year 8-)
matt11
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: Sacred Son

Post by matt11 »

i think the walter white and white mamba are both very good, nice choice. i still have some walter white in my private reserve stash i've had since last year 8-)
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Sacred Son

Post by brave777 »

matt11 wrote:i think the walter white and white mamba are both very good, nice choice. i still have some walter white in my private reserve stash i've had since last year 8-)

Dont forget, 1 year is a long time and by now new batch would arrive, right? so the name should be what Indonesians named it not the same name what vendor named it. Unless he had lots and lots of same batch which i doubt it. This can explain why most people dont feel anything or NADA, someone needs to email and ask if its a new batch, just cause it was good last year , it doesnt mean will be good this year, batches change all the time and vendors sometimes dont change their vendor names given to kratom (might be similar experiance like mystical island), after all it could be some weird random Indonesian name and vendor thought kratom was good enough to keep the Walter white name on menu since it popular. Also could be another source. Also remember good stuff sells out really really fast, sometimes in 1 or 2 hours, but walter been on menu over a year. Sometimes people need to use common sense.
Kratom user since 2014!
oohger
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:10 pm

Re: Sacred Son

Post by oohger »

felt horrible yesterday for my not too wonderful review. i need to put it out there that i had a gr8 burn with the Sacred Son green bastard. mid spec to me. best of all got me out of my grumpy "not so gr8 walter experience". kudo's to SS.
Ezriderx2x
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am

Re: Sacred Son

Post by Ezriderx2x »

What batch number is the Walter that was not so hot?
Andersoncraper
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:53 am

Re: Sacred Son

Post by Andersoncraper »

What strain are the teablets?
Post Reply