Thought s on Carolina Kratom Goody Goody
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Thought s on Carolina Kratom Goody Goody
What's up with this super extract any thoughts
-
lavender
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 684
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:41 pm
Re: Thought s on Carolina Kratom Goody Goody
i just got that in mail yesterday i will try it in the little bit ...cant wait to find out for myself
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Thought s on Carolina Kratom Goody Goody
Not a review, moving to General Discussion.
-
Closedeyesearch
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:09 pm
Re: Thought s on Carolina Kratom Goody Goody
mixed results.
no consistent effects like with gold 45
no consistent effects like with gold 45
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Thought s on Carolina Kratom Goody Goody
I've got to say I absolutely love this goody goody but you really have to respect it.Ive tried it alone and it blows me away how great it works and if I dont want to take so much leaf its awesome to use just 1 little scoop in place of half my dose its spendy but worth it if you can use it right.It stra
Nge I tried their gold 45 and it did nothing and I ve heard mixed reviews for it and gg but gg definitely has a spot in my Kratom shelf,
Nge I tried their gold 45 and it did nothing and I ve heard mixed reviews for it and gg but gg definitely has a spot in my Kratom shelf,
-
Closedeyesearch
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:09 pm
Re: Thought s on Carolina Kratom Goody Goody
wild how different we all react!