Where to buy Hirsuta
-
IndigoBlue24
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:09 am
Where to buy Hirsuta
Anyone know of any good vendors to buy Hirsuta?
Looking for something to help during tolerance breaks.
Looking for something to help during tolerance breaks.
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: Where to buy Hirsuta
Smiley has had some in the past and I know some MEWE vendors like Soul, Leaves of Eden, Heaven Leaf have stocked it
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Where to buy Hirsuta
Seems like quite a few people on MeWe were recently raving about these quality Hirsutas that were available....only to discover that Kratom was basically useless for up to a week after....
I think I'll pass on that!!!
Let us know how it works for you though...
I think I'll pass on that!!!
Let us know how it works for you though...
-
IndigoBlue24
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:09 am
Re: Where to buy Hirsuta
What is MeWe?CatfatherB wrote:Seems like quite a few people on MeWe were recently raving about these quality Hirsutas that were available....only to discover that Kratom was basically useless for up to a week after....
I think I'll pass on that!!!![]()
Let us know how it works for you though...
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Where to buy Hirsuta
It's another social media platform...a few kratom groups there....IndigoBlue24 wrote:What is MeWe?CatfatherB wrote:Seems like quite a few people on MeWe were recently raving about these quality Hirsutas that were available....only to discover that Kratom was basically useless for up to a week after....
I think I'll pass on that!!!![]()
Let us know how it works for you though...
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: Where to buy Hirsuta
I signed up and entered the platform (chat space?). But after that I really didn't know what to do. No disrespect to anyone, but I felt as though I had just walked into some kind of advertising/billboard nightmare. Ads everywhere? Some convos going on about which I had zero ability to relate. Maybe I just need more exposure and practice.IndigoBlue24 wrote:What is MeWe?CatfatherB wrote:Seems like quite a few people on MeWe were recently raving about these quality Hirsutas that were available....only to discover that Kratom was basically useless for up to a week after....
I think I'll pass on that!!!![]()
Let us know how it works for you though...
When I hear that someone is selling on MeWe only I kinda feel like I'm sneaking around a back alley looking for a dealer
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Where to buy Hirsuta
I can help 
-
Andersoncraper
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:53 am
Re: Where to buy Hirsuta
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Where to buy Hirsuta
Andersoncraper wrote:I would lovee to read some sort of paper that hirsuta actually works. Could be just like it could be just another snake oil. Same with akumma (sp?). It is supposed to help with withdrawals but are they real true benefits to it or is it just pseudoscience.?? Good luck getting any actual scientific information about it when we can barely find the funds to research kratom itself.
Fused Flora has some excellent akuamma extract, works very well when adding a little to your leaf..
Or replacing a night time dose. My wife has pretty bad back pain and says that his akuamma seed extract helps her immensely...I've purchased several bags from him...highly recommend you give Fused Flora a try!!
-
Andersoncraper
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:53 am
Re: Where to buy Hirsuta
I think I will. He already has that great deal on splits. I just have no idea what kind of kratom to pick since he does 10/10 way splits
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Where to buy Hirsuta
Check the reviews, he carries a quality product...he's one vendor I would let him pick an order for me, I have just blind ordered before and been impressed with the quality!Andersoncraper wrote:I think I will. He already has that great deal on splits. I just have no idea what kind of kratom to pick since he does 10/10 way splits
-
KratoMan
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:26 am
Re: Where to buy Hirsuta
I can highly Recommend Your Botanical Garden. I mix Hirsuta & Javanica when I need a Kratom Break. I also sometimes add some S&V to the Hirsuta & Javanica. I think that would make an Excellent Blend to Sell for Kratom Tolerance Breaks.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Where to buy Hirsuta
KratoMan wrote:I can highly Recommend Your Botanical Garden. I mix Hirsuta & Javanica when I need a Kratom Break. I also sometimes add some S&V to the Hirsuta & Javanica. I think that would make an Excellent Blend to Sell for Kratom Tolerance Breaks.
Do you find that Hirsuta messes with your kratom effects for a few days after taking it for an extended period...quite a few people have reported this?
-
KratoMan
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:26 am
Re: Where to buy Hirsuta
I can't attest to that because I don't take it for any Extended Periods.
Like How would it Mess with with Kratom's Effects? Lessen The Effects have less mood lift, energy or motivation?
Like How would it Mess with with Kratom's Effects? Lessen The Effects have less mood lift, energy or motivation?
-
KratoMan
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:26 am
Re: Where to buy Hirsuta
I don't buy Enough of it to take it long enough to mess with Kratom I guess.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Where to buy Hirsuta
Yeah, quite a few on MeWe reported after taking a Hirsuta break for a week, they couldn't achieve any kratom effects for up to like 5 days afterward...this was recently but I've heard the same thing before..there's probably a build up of some antagonistic alkoloids or something? Maybe someone here had an explanation...Shaun from Fused Flora may have an answer for this? 
-
KratoMan
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:26 am
Re: Where to buy Hirsuta
Yes I can see that after Taking it for a Solid Week. I never take Hirsuta more than 2 days in a row because it is closely related to Kratom as is Javanica. Just like you have to Rotate plain leaf strains you should be rotating different Alternatives as well like Hirsuta, Javanica, S&V, Akuamma, Passion Flower, Kava etc.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Where to buy Hirsuta
Does anyone have any recommendations for some "quality" stem and vein... preferably a batch that has fairly okay effects taken by itself? 
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: Where to buy Hirsuta
I took hirsuta for like 8 days straight twice a day and ya it stops kratom from working for like a week. It just feels like it is barely working.