I’m stoked to be able to access DMH again!
-
Somethingsacred
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am
I’m stoked to be able to access DMH again!
Hey everyone,
For the last 2 days I haven’t been able to log in here, every time I tried it showed “it appears you don’t have permission to access this page “. All sorts of thoughts as to why this was happening was going through my head . My feelings were a bit hurt thinking the worst , I was banned ... but not knowing why that would be the case. And just now , I’m able to log in again..!! And feel pretty silly for going through the why’s and what if’s ....
probably just technology on a off day.. or two ...
The thing I really want to express is that kratom and the kratom community means the world to me , I have much gratitude and respect for the benefits I’ve gained from kratom and the relationships made from diff forum communities I’ve participated on.
No matter what forum you gravitate towards and feel kinship with , we are all part of this beautiful community brought together by a leaf that’s made our life’s fantastically better in a plethora of ways .
My post is all about the love and respect surrounding kratom and the diff communities that make up a beautiful tribe and a collective kratom group .
We all love this leaf , and I’m honored to say that we are all in this together , I pray we keep cultivating the best vibes , relationships possible , and because I feel we are doing just that , I wish to keep this kratom train chugging along on it’s lovely tracks ... my username is somethingsacredgoinonhere or somethingsacred depending on what forum I’m on, but the name fully implies my feelings surrounding this leaf and the greater kratom community....
I’m done pouring my heart out for now , lol,
Just feeling stoked and pumped , felt the desire to share that and put my heart on my sleeves ! I’m sure many of you feel the same way that I do !
Thx for being here ..!!..!!..
Peace and kratom
Brandon aka somethingsacredgoinonhere
Rambling done ... therapy session over ... till next time lol
For the last 2 days I haven’t been able to log in here, every time I tried it showed “it appears you don’t have permission to access this page “. All sorts of thoughts as to why this was happening was going through my head . My feelings were a bit hurt thinking the worst , I was banned ... but not knowing why that would be the case. And just now , I’m able to log in again..!! And feel pretty silly for going through the why’s and what if’s ....
probably just technology on a off day.. or two ...
The thing I really want to express is that kratom and the kratom community means the world to me , I have much gratitude and respect for the benefits I’ve gained from kratom and the relationships made from diff forum communities I’ve participated on.
No matter what forum you gravitate towards and feel kinship with , we are all part of this beautiful community brought together by a leaf that’s made our life’s fantastically better in a plethora of ways .
My post is all about the love and respect surrounding kratom and the diff communities that make up a beautiful tribe and a collective kratom group .
We all love this leaf , and I’m honored to say that we are all in this together , I pray we keep cultivating the best vibes , relationships possible , and because I feel we are doing just that , I wish to keep this kratom train chugging along on it’s lovely tracks ... my username is somethingsacredgoinonhere or somethingsacred depending on what forum I’m on, but the name fully implies my feelings surrounding this leaf and the greater kratom community....
I’m done pouring my heart out for now , lol,
Just feeling stoked and pumped , felt the desire to share that and put my heart on my sleeves ! I’m sure many of you feel the same way that I do !
Thx for being here ..!!..!!..
Peace and kratom
Brandon aka somethingsacredgoinonhere
Rambling done ... therapy session over ... till next time lol
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2153
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: I’m stoked to be able to access DMH again!
Should have emailed me and I could have gotten you back on quicker lol. I had a few emails from people unable to access the site and was able to narrow down the issue, so welcome back everyone. 
Without those emails, I wouldn’t even have known anything was wrong.
Without those emails, I wouldn’t even have known anything was wrong.
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: I’m stoked to be able to access DMH again!
Joining my prayers with yours, Somethingsacred. I'm glad it was just a glitch 
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: I’m stoked to be able to access DMH again!
Hey Brandon, kudos to your promotion at ILK, yeah our moderaters try really hard not to ban people..it's like a last resort after multiple warnings, as far as I know you've been nothing but a positive personality here so you definitely don't have to worry about that...
I still lurk the ILK forum from time to time also but I saw yesterday where laughing lion wrote a post regarding GMP compliance which is a concern to a lot of the folks at the ILK forum, I'd say that's the biggest difference between ILK and MM...well there is a bit more arguments on this one..
But whichever forum we're on, be it r/kratom, discord or MeWe etc... We're all there for quality leaf at an affordable price!
I still lurk the ILK forum from time to time also but I saw yesterday where laughing lion wrote a post regarding GMP compliance which is a concern to a lot of the folks at the ILK forum, I'd say that's the biggest difference between ILK and MM...well there is a bit more arguments on this one..
But whichever forum we're on, be it r/kratom, discord or MeWe etc... We're all there for quality leaf at an affordable price!
-
Somethingsacred
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am
Re: I’m stoked to be able to access DMH again!
Thank you greyfeather and catfather and e-poison!
I see both sides with the KCPA...
I feel both points of view are valid with the concerns surrounding this topic , idk what the end results are going to be ... but one can liken it to the medical marijuana movement, the states made their efforts to secure a legal right to access quality medical grade herb, despite the federal law, so now there’s medical herb and there’s recreational, I hope both options can exist for kratom ... KCPA and GMP , and the choice to choose something else. That’s what I hope for !
Nice to be able to post here again lol!
E-poison , I would have emailed you , didn’t have your email though ,
Thx and much respect
I see both sides with the KCPA...
I feel both points of view are valid with the concerns surrounding this topic , idk what the end results are going to be ... but one can liken it to the medical marijuana movement, the states made their efforts to secure a legal right to access quality medical grade herb, despite the federal law, so now there’s medical herb and there’s recreational, I hope both options can exist for kratom ... KCPA and GMP , and the choice to choose something else. That’s what I hope for !
Nice to be able to post here again lol!
E-poison , I would have emailed you , didn’t have your email though ,
Thx and much respect
-
Twisting_Juniper
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:37 pm
- Location: Moab
Re: I’m stoked to be able to access DMH again!
I have just recently incorporated this magical leaf as a plant ally in my life, and even more recently found this wonderful community of thoughtful, kind and generous human beings. I swear, the Kratom community just might restore my faith in humanity
And I always enjoy seeing your exuberant and passionate posts, here and on ILK. Thanks for putting in the time and energy you do, and all the good vibes you radiate!
-
Somethingsacred
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am
Re: I’m stoked to be able to access DMH again!
Twisting_Juniper wrote:I have just recently incorporated this magical leaf as a plant ally in my life, and even more recently found this wonderful community of thoughtful, kind and generous human beings. I swear, the Kratom community just might restore my faith in humanityAnd I always enjoy seeing your exuberant and passionate posts, here and on ILK. Thanks for putting in the time and energy you do, and all the good vibes you radiate!
Thank you so much Twisting Juniper! You just made my day !!
I’ve been taking kratom daily for almost 3 years and have been active in a handful of forums ... I can relate to “faith in humanity” being restored , some of my favorite people that I have cultivated friendships with all spawned from forums like ILK and DMH. I’m beyond grateful for this leaf that gives much relief for a myriad of ailments while elevating the spirit all the while bring folks together .... really is a magical leaf!!! (: .... hope to see you around TJ.. here and wherever the leaf may blow lol. Take good care
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2153
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: I’m stoked to be able to access DMH again!
It's doublemherbals [at] gmail.com for future reference, or anyone else who needs it.Somethingsacred wrote:E-poison , I would have emailed you , didn’t have your email though ,
Tech problem with the forum? Shoot me an email and chances are I can get it fixed pretty quick.
-
Somethingsacred
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 am
Re: I’m stoked to be able to access DMH again!
Thx man , I’ll save that info in case technology does what it does on occasion , I appreciate that (:
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: I’m stoked to be able to access DMH again!
Thanks for the email address Epoison and thanks everyone for sharing their honest thoughts and emotions. I get the warm fuzzies almost every time I read the forum
( which is daily ). I agree, great group of people
( which is daily ). I agree, great group of people