So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...
What strain(s) do I NEED to get? I got two strains (yellow maeng da and 30yr wild white), nothing that completely blew my mind EXCEPT the sample he sent me of Wild Crafted heavy red and my God is it amazing. Putting in an order for that for sure. Was there anything you guys ordered that completely blew you away? If so, what were the effects?
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...
Have you played with the doses? A lot of people reported last time that they had to drop their dose, especially the whites...I'd definitely try those again but if they fail to work for you...you'll have no problem selling or trading them off in the trading post. 
-
nerdy ninja
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm
Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...
How do I find said trading post ?
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...
Hiya!Spencemastaflex wrote:What strain(s) do I NEED to get? I got two strains (yellow maeng da and 30yr wild white), nothing that completely blew my mind EXCEPT the sample he sent me of Wild Crafted heavy red and my God is it amazing. Putting in an order for that for sure. Was there anything you guys ordered that completely blew you away? If so, what were the effects?
I have been hearing about the Wild crafted heavy red. So I'll ask:
Do you have pain, and - if so - is this a good choice?
OK, lol, even if you don't have pain, can you be more specific?
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...
The day I tried it I actually had messed my back up at work and it completely took the pain away, and it gave me a warm fuzzy blanket vibe and straight up put me to sleep.Greyfeather wrote:Hiya!Spencemastaflex wrote:What strain(s) do I NEED to get? I got two strains (yellow maeng da and 30yr wild white), nothing that completely blew my mind EXCEPT the sample he sent me of Wild Crafted heavy red and my God is it amazing. Putting in an order for that for sure. Was there anything you guys ordered that completely blew you away? If so, what were the effects?
I have been hearing about the Wild crafted heavy red. So I'll ask:
Do you have pain, and - if so - is this a good choice?
OK, lol, even if you don't have pain, can you be more specific?
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...
Has anyone tried the wild crafted white?
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...
As another poster mentioned - I would adjust your serving size and see if you can get better results. Both of those you mentioned have been extremely well received by most - sometimes you just need to dial things in.Spencemastaflex wrote:What strain(s) do I NEED to get? I got two strains (yellow maeng da and 30yr wild white), nothing that completely blew my mind EXCEPT the sample he sent me of Wild Crafted heavy red and my God is it amazing. Putting in an order for that for sure. Was there anything you guys ordered that completely blew you away? If so, what were the effects?
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...
Go here and ask me to add you. You qualify!nerdy ninja wrote:How do I find said trading post ?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2333
-
K-Dawg
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
- Location: TX
Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...
Yes, its a great mid spec white. Its potent, Faster at smaller doses. I experienced a great mood boost and enhanced focus. Great daytime burnSpencemastaflex wrote:Has anyone tried the wild crafted white?
-K-Dawg
-
hillbillylovechild
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:06 am
Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...
The wild crafted heavy Red is great for pain. I received it as a sample in the last round of testing and it was very good for my chronic back pain. I jumped at the chance to buy some in my 4 way split.
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...
Both the Wild Crafted Heavy Red and Wild Crafted White TFH are marvelous! The WCHR is really not that heavy to me and pain relief is excellent with it. I’m probably putting the Wild Crafted White TFH as my number 2 White I’ve ever gotten from them.
The Wild Yellow MD is crazy good! It gives me a bit more energy than most people are reporting. The Wild Harvest Red Bali blew me away though! Excellent leaf Gumby! You can’t go wrong with anything you get from TFH.
The Wild Yellow MD is crazy good! It gives me a bit more energy than most people are reporting. The Wild Harvest Red Bali blew me away though! Excellent leaf Gumby! You can’t go wrong with anything you get from TFH.
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...
Make my serving size smaller or larger?gumbyke1 wrote:As another poster mentioned - I would adjust your serving size and see if you can get better results. Both of those you mentioned have been extremely well received by most - sometimes you just need to dial things in.Spencemastaflex wrote:What strain(s) do I NEED to get? I got two strains (yellow maeng da and 30yr wild white), nothing that completely blew my mind EXCEPT the sample he sent me of Wild Crafted heavy red and my God is it amazing. Putting in an order for that for sure. Was there anything you guys ordered that completely blew you away? If so, what were the effects?
-
nerdy ninja
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm
Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...
Definitely smaller. I was skeptical about the lower dose at first because with most vendors my optimal dose is from 2.5-3.0 grams. With the TFH leaf I have got the best results with 1-2 grams
-
pray4peace4
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 444
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am
Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...
I've gone through the 4 strains I ordered, 30 Year Wild TFH, Wild Premium Bali, Relaxing Red, & Wild Harvest Red Bali. They're all highly stimulating to me, kinda like a strong white. Stimulants & I don't mix. I have my son going through them to see if he wants them.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...
Have you tried a higher dosage?? Maybe they are just simulating at low dose which is totally possible....pray4peace4 wrote:I've gone through the 4 strains I ordered, 30 Year Wild TFH, Wild Premium Bali, Relaxing Red, & Wild Harvest Red Bali. They're all highly stimulating to me, kinda like a strong white. Stimulants & I don't mix. I have my son going through them to see if he wants them.
-
pray4peace4
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 444
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am
Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...
Yeah, I have, from 1g up to 4g. I'm hypersensitive to stimulants, which is kind of a pain in the neck. My normal kratom doses are in the 1 - 2g range. Anything above that is usually counterproductive. I read someone tried higher doses with the 30 year wild TFH with good sedative effects so gave it a try at 4g & that was really uncomfortable. I was awake for almost 2 days straight.
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...
pray4peace4 wrote:Yeah, I have, from 1g up to 4g. I'm hypersensitive to stimulants, which is kind of a pain in the neck. My normal kratom doses are in the 1 - 2g range. Anything above that is usually counterproductive. I read someone tried higher doses with the 30 year wild TFH with good sedative effects so gave it a try at 4g & that was really uncomfortable. I was awake for almost 2 days straight.
Wow that is incredibly surprising... 2 days! I don't think I have ever heard of somebody experiencing that from Kratom. The relaxing red is a partial bent that we actually renamed to Relaxing Red after testing because of the consumer feedback we received. All of those batches score slow...that is so interesting. I'm sorry Peace
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
-
pray4peace4
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 444
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am
Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...
Mr. Gumby... it's just a quirk of mine. Not your fault.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...
pray4peace4 wrote:Yeah, I have, from 1g up to 4g. I'm hypersensitive to stimulants, which is kind of a pain in the neck. My normal kratom doses are in the 1 - 2g range. Anything above that is usually counterproductive. I read someone tried higher doses with the 30 year wild TFH with good sedative effects so gave it a try at 4g & that was really uncomfortable. I was awake for almost 2 days straight.
That never happened to me for all the years, My personal thoughts for me 4 grams white is perfect awake but not 2 days, just all around good all day long awake. but if I add another 3-5g white, it knocks me out for 6-8 hours. Just want to hit the pillow and nothing will stop me. But in general its bad idea to add whites, you can if you have no reds, but adding some heavy slow red even 2-4 grams on top of 4 white would of knocked you out or balanced to awake into mid zone, that way you can fall asleep, and if i add extra grams i get the best sleep ever. I always sleep and feel good, waking up very rested. I dont understand why people afraid to add some more to get the sleepy state going. Also know your kratom, if you ever felt it was to much like TFH wild yellow, that the kind of kratom you never want to add. I noticed some TFH kratom its very nice feel at 6-8 grams, but the wild yellow will be max 3 grams and will be 2 grams not more. Just know your kratom, write how it makes you feel and not be lazy keep a journal from repeating mistakes. once you figure out many tricks, no matter what you will know exactly what kratom to use to get to sleep state or know exactly which one to use and how much to feel perfect balance of synergistic be it fast, mid or slow or going to sleep state. trough trail and error it becomes better and better.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: So, now that we've all received our TFH pre-orders...
Gotta say wild crafted red is Absolutely Amazing for pain.Thanks Again TFH I love having your Kratom in my rotation.